PDA

View Full Version : Needing help!!

Beef Samich
03-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Ok. my problem is this:

I'm in grade 7 and i have a best friend in Grade 6. Now you all may think "what a loser! he has a best friend thats younger!" But really theres no difference were still best friends. When i go into online i got invited to a chatroom and inside are all his 'LEET' 6th grade friends. they all try to act hard and superficial on AIM (same thing as msn but tis for AOL) when i go into the chatroom with my friend all his friedns are bragging about materialistic things and relationships. ITS SO ANNOYING. My best friend is the only one that didnt act superficial or lame. so i start telling them to stop acting so hard and then they SWEAR AT ME! SHEESH theyre only 11 or 12 YEARS OLD!!1

Then i privatly messege JD ( one of the annoying 6th graders) and i talk to his girlfriend too. she then keeps acting hard like her 6th grader self and it just gets me mad. so they boot me off the chat and then start talking bad about me. you wouldnt believe what incohherent things they said.

I just want to get some help or advice on what to do in this situation because it bugs me sooo much. im afraid that maybe his friends might keep him away from me and then ill never be able to talk to my best friend! Or even worse turn him against me!

PLEASE HELP!

Baving (Admin) - Moved from 'Discuss Anything' - Please post in the correct section.

kasi
03-02-2006, 11:40 PM
lol 6th graders are immature. dont even listen to them.

Adam$
03-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Don't worry. They are trying to act 'hard'. My mates brother's mates do that, it's hilarious.

Beef Samich
03-02-2006, 11:58 PM
lol 6th graders are immature. dont even listen to them.
i cant stop listening to them. if i be mean to them my friend might hate me for it becos hes friends with them too.

MorningMuder
26-02-2006, 09:57 PM
In 6th grade. You get respect for swareing and acting hard. To other 6th graders, Its not acting, they are hard even though they aren't. Just leave them. The second they get to 7th they'll see how other people think and talk about them and stop.

woebegone
02-03-2006, 11:19 PM
I dont think your a loser for hanging out with a kid a year younger than you. I think your a loser for being in the 7th grade :)

Edit by Rupsie [Forum mod]: Please do not be rude/bully other members of the forum.

foxyfox00
14-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Maturiaty Doesnt Come With Age But With Expirence.
Just Learn To Deal Beause Loosing A Friend Over That Isnt Worth It. Btw Love The Blink Pic :D

Beef Samich
24-03-2006, 02:31 AM
I dont think your a loser for hanging out with a kid a year younger than you. I think your a loser for being in the 7th grade :)

Edit by Rupsie [Forum mod]: Please do not be rude/bully other members of the forum.

says the loser thats banned

DMB-Hosting
24-03-2006, 06:06 PM
6th Graders are immatuere you should see some of the peeps in year 11 at my school

LewstherinII
11-04-2006, 08:08 AM
One thing I know from childhood.
Kids are experts at making people feel bad. But they're really immature. Simply ignore them and act as if they're little children nipping around your heels. If they presist, say "Yes, little child,".
What I have also found out, if you look back at all the pathetic things those type of kids say, you laugh with the incredible flaws in their arguments. I remember a time back in sixth grade how my whole group dissed me for a week because I told them aluminium foil was made of beaten down aluminium. When I came to sit with them the piggish little leader told them to 'tighten the circle so he can't sit down.'
Now, looking at that one example of immaturity, can you see how pathetically immature it is? You can laugh and ignore them, ot simply laugh at them and say 'what makes you think I want to sit with you?' or something cutting like that - but always laugh. Have you ever noticed that those that laugh and smile, with outgoing personalities just seem so above all the immaturity?
They do very well anyway.

Just laugh and ignore it, or laugh and do something. Brighter and happier personalities with high self esteem simply outshine the immaturity and they stop quickly.

i luv rosie
11-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Say worse things back to em!
Be mean with me <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!