PDA

View Full Version : HabboHotel.com.br BETA

superkat
04-02-2006, 03:46 PM
HabboHotel Brazil and Portugal recently opened as you probably all know. The BETA version is meant to be exclusive to residents of the 2 countries. It even says that in the 'Hablog' (Hotel Newsie).

If this is so, then how come myself and a lot of other internationals can access the hotel?

Rep for anyone who can give me a sophisticated answer.

Baving (Admin) - Moved from 'Anything about habbo' - Please post in the correct section.

Steven.
04-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Maybe the dont fancy blocking all other countrys IP's. ;)

Catchetat
04-02-2006, 03:49 PM
o.o Don't know honestly but then "BETA" doesn't neccessarily mean that it's only for those exclusive people living in the 2 countries. When Habbo SG was in BETA, I could go on it even though I don't live in Singapore.

the wombats
04-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Lmao, well erm... It is Habbo you are talking about... and I am called Craig on it :P and *****! and Thomas and a swear word :p

Edited by Toes (Forum Moderator) : Please do not avoid the filter.

Condas
04-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes You Can Get On .Com.Br

superkat
06-02-2006, 10:59 AM
I know you can get on it from another country. I asked why you can when the HM clearly says you can't. Baving, it was posted in the correct section. This is not news or a rumour this is 'Anything about Habbo, Including Questions'.

brodeo
06-02-2006, 06:20 PM
I hated it when .com was a PRIVATE beta. So annoying, they thought they were gods.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!