PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend - April 7th

WWEDivaFan
04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Its Official! Tomb Raider Legend is set for release on the 7th of April. Many people who played the previous game, Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness may think, Tomb Raider is crap now, and not have faith in the latest game.

Well, Tomb Raider is no longer maid by Core Design, it is made by Crystal Dynamics.
The new game will all be jungles, and tombs, and ruins, just how Tomb Raider fans like it.

Please dont loose faith in lara!

Nightrose
05-03-2006, 09:53 PM
if you check out the eidos forums a lot of people are actually disapointed with CD, and believe that Core was better, Just cause the angel of darkness was not that good, the rest that work on the ps1 are every good and these where designed by Core, I gald we get the game before america, and canada for once, I think lara is getting on a bit now but i have been a fan of hers for ages,
Anywya in legend she goes back to a tomb she visited ages ago for some reason or other just check out the proper website and sign up on the edisos forums cause then u get to see shots of what the game might be like and also get help

WWEDivaFan
11-03-2006, 09:31 PM
I have already seen every screen and ever video of this game! :)

It got 85% from a gamespot priewiew! And it will be a lot better than core's work.

Yes, core did great with the first 4 games, Tomb Raider 5 and Six were a bit of a let down.

GJay
17-03-2006, 12:15 PM
I can't wait for the new game to come out! Lara is really a true Legend! :P

I think that Crystal Dynamics have done Lara a power of good to make her and the game play seem so realistic looking and fantastic!

www.tombraider.com - all the updates - see it there first! :D

WWEDivaFan
26-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Yeah, i just got the Dem the other day, its amazing!

GJay
29-03-2006, 11:48 AM
omg where did u get it from? I've been checking the official site and it appears to not be up yet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!