PDA

View Full Version : Buying 15 Credits

04-02-2006, 06:28 PM
I offer Red Dragon? Anyone? I do not, under any circumstances, go first. Oh, and watch out for x0x-applez-x0x, she is a credit scammer ;l I guess you could say I am a lot more trusted on the actual UK Hotel then on Habbox. Not that I have ever done anything to lose trust on Habbox, I just don't have 10,000 posts. I *have* done a few credit transactions through Habbox, mostly with ?WhyNot?. You can look and see they went through fine. I have numerous VALID fan rooms on the Uk Hotel to vouch for my trustability. I also run a pretty successful Hotel on the Hotel. Before you go saying all the rooms are locked, it's because the guest suites are being renovated from Lodge to Area. You can see inside the lobby if you absoloutely must, but the suites are all empty as all the furniture in them is either in my 'My Lodge your Area' room or in my To Be Deleted room as Area. So yeah, I have been using the UK Hotel for 4-5ish years now. I don't think there's anything else I can say now. The reason I want them is because my next month of HC is Throne Sofa, and my current month ends today, so I want my 4HC gift ;D

04-02-2006, 10:16 PM
I NEED THE CREDITS, I'M NOT BUYING >:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!