PDA

View Full Version : Note to raremandan

Luckyrare
04-02-2006, 08:47 PM
I am sorry for having to post this here but he doesnt seem to reply to any messages.

Just before the new year I asked raremandan to create me a E-Commerce, he priced it at £4.

I sent the money to him and he said he has started work. After about a week I PMed him and he said he was almost done just fixing bugs. I waited a long time untill last week when I sent him a new PM asking him he offered to pay me £4 back. He said to me to give me my messenger address to him so we could talk and sort it out, I said no i would rather do it on habbox (because messages are saved) .

After that no reply. I know his game.

Thanks raremandan, I cant wait for you to talk to me.

(Sorry for this thread, the last thread I posted habbox forum crashed as it was posting sorry about that to :P)

Craig
04-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Danny I dout he would scam,seriously dout it.

He has probs just forgot.

-sends link on msn-

Dan Williamson
04-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Hey,

Luckyrare, what I said in the PM is that once I have my paypal account set up again I will pay you.

And I don't actually see the point in basically calling me a scammer :(

I have set up my bank account, i'm just waiting for credit card details.

- Dan

Luckyrare
04-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Danny I dout he would scam,seriously dout it.

He has probs just forgot.

-sends link on msn-
I havent said he has scamed. He just hasnt been talking to me nor repling to any PMS

@raremandan - I sent the money to Joecommins account (As requested), so surely you could send the money back from that.

Dan Williamson
04-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Hey,

Your last PM only enclosed your Paypal adress in which I felt no need to reply to as I will send it once I have the paypal set up :s

Anyway you could have merely Pm'd me with this and I do reply to PM's when I read them.

Edit: How do I get the money to JoeComins account?

- Dan

Luckyrare
04-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey,

Your last PM only enclosed your Paypal adress in which I felt no need to reply to as I will send it once I have the paypal set up :s

Anyway you could have merely Pm'd me with this and I do reply to PM's when I read them.

Edit: How do I get the money to JoeComins account?

- Dan

Well you can learn from this Dan, when you have a client you should read all there messages. Also you could as Joe to simply send the money back.

Also when you gave me your email before new year everytime I said "Hello" or anything like that you would reply saying your busy.

Dan Williamson
04-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey,

At the time I was busy and Joe won't have the funds to pay you so.. again I ask how?

And to be honest hwne i'm doing things with Clients I usually contact them either Via E-mail or Messenger.

- Dan

Well you can learn from this Dan, when you have a client you should read all there messages. Also you could as Joe to simply send the money back.

Also when you gave me your email before new year everytime I said "Hello" or anything like that you would reply saying your busy.

JoeComins
04-02-2006, 09:02 PM
DELETED

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!