PDA

View Full Version : Hacker/ Keylogger about

eXplode
05-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Please please please watch out there a keylogger about someone has haxed my account ( !x.x!jamie!x.x! ) and has also haxed ( X!kisses!X) shes getting tons of people , most of my friends have been haxed. Please be careful , btw anyone on my frineds list watch out , he/she's tellin people to add a hotmáíl addy whihc is as hacker account

Dan Williamson
05-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey,

Simply don't accept files off MSN or download anything or attahcments in emails.

Your stupid if you get keylogged.

- Dan

eXplode
05-02-2006, 07:13 PM
Actually , i havent been on msm for like a year and i dont bother going on habbo that much , i aint been in for a week until today :{

Mark.T.
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Your fault if you get hacked as he said dont accept or DOWNLOAD and dodgey files :-)

eXplode
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
i really dont get this ... i aint downloaded anythin in like the last month ! so if i was hacked wouldnt they also target my other account siwth more furni ?

Joeymac
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Your fault if you get hacked as he said dont accept or DOWNLOAD and dodgey files :-)

actually its not your fault if you get hacked, unless you got a router.

yeh well i dont know how i was hacked during exams, i didnt use habbo for about 2 weeks, then came back on the 31st and all my furni was gone. so shut up jackass. you dont know anything.

Mark.T.
05-02-2006, 07:24 PM
actually its not your fault if you get hacked, unless you got a router.

yeh well i dont know how i was hacked during exams, i didnt use habbo for about 2 weeks, then came back on the 31st and all my furni was gone. so shut up jackass. you dont know anything.

My friend I have been playing habbo since 2002 i know alot more than some people you CANNOT get hacked unless the following has happened,

Housekeeping - Hacked But it hasent
MOD Hack - No MOD'S Have been hacked
Giving your PW Out
Accepting a file E.G. Trojan
Downloading a virus!
The only thing you can get hacked is if you give your PW out, accept files, download files i find this thread highly false someone should close it there is nothing that can be done about it, use the habbo help tool if you think it wasent your fault, i highlt doubt its been done without you accepting / downloading something or giving pw out. :) P.s. Thanks for the comment you made about me :)

-Mark

Joeymac
05-02-2006, 07:26 PM
well your some smart :)

dont ask me how... i dont really care. its only pixels
edit: and there are no trojans/viruses slimefruit

Mark.T.
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
well your some smart :)

dont ask me how... i dont really care. its only pixels
edit: and there are no trojans/viruses slimefruit

I stated a fact, i said if you have accepeted a virus e.g. trojan e.t.c next time read :)

P.s. if its only pixels dont post about it!:eusa_whis

shenk.
05-02-2006, 07:32 PM
stop saying your an idiot to get keylogged -.-'

:armani perfectly respectable guy right? i keylogged him last year almost wiped him out hes back now though... richer then ever. It was deffinatly NOT his fault he was logged... ;l although i would advise him to get a better firewall.

!!HM!!
05-02-2006, 07:38 PM
I stated a fact, i said if you have accepeted a virus e.g. trojan e.t.c next time read :)

P.s. if its only pixels dont post about it!:eusa_whis
report it to habbo... then atleast the hacker can getbanned :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!