PDA

View Full Version : ArcadeVillage.net

JustYellow
05-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Hello,
I have just finished making a games web site with forum, if you would like to check it out go to www.arcadevillage.net *Please note template not completely finished and may look strange at first.
We also have a forum if you want to join!

James:Ramsden
06-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Nice I like it...but the background made my eyes go funny :S

JustYellow
06-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Nice I like it...but the background made my eyes go funny :S
Yeah I know, i'll be redoing it all soon anyways..

I would like it if some people would join my forum?
And add more comments and say what could be improved instead of saying rubish and nothing else.

Php
06-02-2006, 11:30 PM
i like it too, but the background also makes my eyes go funny :P

Sygon.
07-02-2006, 02:11 PM
You got the layout placing right but not the colors and graphics, try and lighten it up a bit then it will be uber

Neil
07-02-2006, 03:41 PM
That's not bad, I like the background it's just the blue text on black isn't very easy

JustYellow
07-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Kk thanks for the comments! :) Keep them coming and I will try and change all the colours and that soon after I have added a few things like:

The user system - where users can add their favrite games and PM other members ect.
More games from around the web - IF you know any good ones please just tell us on our forum www.arcadevillage.net/forum/ we would actually like some people to join the forum as I just started it all over and dont have many members yet, could be looking for mods :P.
We will be adding a php based web game which we would of totally done up, iot is most likely going to be some kind of a battle games (Simular to one I have done before).
Erm... I cant think of much more but there will be something I have missed out.So there you go please post more comments :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!