PDA

View Full Version : Computers Section "+" Scheme

timROGERS
06-02-2006, 12:32 PM
I've felt for a while that this section needed some sort of reward scheme, so I've devised this idea.

It's called the "+" scheme, and it's great for all the people that use this forum mainly and help people out a lot, but never get any reward for what they do! Basically, if someone does something for you and your happy with what they did, you give them a "+", which they can then display in their signature.

When you reach 10 stars, all you have to do is PM me with the names of 3 of the people whom you've helped. Then I will check with them that it's true, and then you will receive a reward.

We can only give away awards that are donated, but the first few people to reach 10 stars will receive a .co.uk domain of their choice!

With this new scheme, we can bring the Web Design section to a new level!

Tim

Mentor
06-02-2006, 02:54 PM
No you wont, you'l just get all the freloaders giveing crapy advice to a account they made themselfs in order to get free stuff. The people who give dencent advice are the ones doing it to help people, not to get rewards.
Just my opinion "/

Dakara
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Introducing this scheme will make the efforts made by people who help out in this forum look like a cheap way to earn "points". I don't agree with the idea at all.

Mentor
06-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Introducing this scheme will make the efforts made by people who help out in this forum look like a cheap way to earn "points". I don't agree with the idea at all.
I compleaty agree with you

madchild24
06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
it would be good idea for other sections but not this one.

timROGERS
06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
OK fine :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!