PDA

View Full Version : Should bullying be pushed too far?

*.Glitter.Rip.*
13-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Say a person or group is bullying you, Should you drive them too far?
Say you push them too far that they have to have tutoring from home? I myself think not to normal people but boarding schools children should have a chance. I myself have never been bullyed. But my dad had a bully at school but then grew up to be perfectly normal! Nice and stuff. Do you think that scaring a person for life is a good idea since at the time they were bullying you? My dad was only bullyed once but then the bully a couple of years later said that he was sorry for everything he did! It was only a small bullying and my dad did get agressive and beat him up! But is it right to go too far? youll possibly be worse than them!
Lke gomme posted he and his friends bullyed back so far the person had to have home tutoring but it could have worse affects like suicide.
He thought it was funny.
I posted back

Thats the worst one Ive heard! You dont do that! I wonder whats wrong with you? Ive heard of children like you who push them to suicide! Thats not funny thats wrong and I think you should get help If you find that funny. You dont bullie somebody so bad that they have to have home tutoring. You can scar a persons life for that and they would have to live with it. You should never hurt somebody mentally only phisically. Let them know whos boss not make them seem like a waster.(I wont go into that otherwise Illo seem like a rasist) Never scar somebody like that. Only let them know what they have done wrong. Only b***ards in boading school bullies since thats a different matter. Waste them If they drive someone over the edge.
I feel more sorry for the guy having tutoring than you. :@

Vote the poll.....

Edited By MissAlice - CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT YOUR TITLE MEANS - Should bullying be pushed too far?

Pulchritudinous
13-12-2004, 05:05 PM
i didnt mean to vote the funny option i only clicked once it and then it stared loadin up...
bullyings stupid, but still i don't think by using celebritys in a campaign in gonna stop it.

Concentric
13-12-2004, 05:33 PM
Im sorry but i don't really understand the question, what do you mean by 'should it be pushed too far'? :eusa_thin

Convictions
13-12-2004, 05:39 PM
say if some ejit goes and stabs you in the arm i wouldnt call him names i'd be tempted to smack his head against the wall and well , i would just lose it arrrgghh argggh arrgghh argggh arggghh. Nah i'd give em the stuff back they'd give me, i wouldnt drive em to suicide though

Sketti
13-12-2004, 05:40 PM
the way i deal with bullies is to go to my head of year. that usually stops them. and if it dont i just keep going to the head of year till it does stop

Lord Zero
13-12-2004, 05:42 PM
say if some ejit goes and stabs you in the arm i wouldnt call him names i'd be tempted to smack his head against the wall and well , i would just lose it arrrgghh argggh arrgghh argggh arggghh. Nah i'd give em the stuff back they'd give me, i wouldnt drive em to suicide though
You vs. Knife and you believe you would prevail?

Ciaran
13-12-2004, 06:01 PM
When someone gets mad being a human being we cant controll outselfs unles we have lots of training so stuff like that isnt easy to handle. usually even if they have a knife we cannot controll ourselfs

Convictions
13-12-2004, 06:42 PM
You vs. Knife and you believe you would prevail?

Soz, would should have beeen more specific, i mean when they walked away after stabbing me and, if i did have the training (which i dont) i would be able to disarm him/her

Mentor
13-12-2004, 08:00 PM
i have no idea what this topic is actaly asking :/

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Basically is bullying right.

In some cases yes, but that is only if you bully the bully to the extreme like I did *cough* Digby *cough*.

But it is not right to bully someone for your own social gain or for the 'hell' of it.

Homesrfan
22-12-2004, 05:31 AM
You say that your dad grew up fine and he went through bullying.
Just becuase you get bullied, dosen't mean that you won't grow up good. Actually, usually the people that get bullied are the nicest of people.

My science teacher is VERY strict about bullying. She has a serious talk with us saying that she was made fun of so much about her being fat when she was younger that she would not talk to anyone and go home each day and throw up. I think thats wrong.

Sometimes bullying goes too far, meaning that the person bullied or the bullier (I think thats a word) eventually kill someone. I don't think thats the write thing to do, but it pushes people to do something that they would normally not want to do.

In the end bullying should not be fun or FUNNY. That is just really low. Whats is so funny about making someones life a living hell. How would get pleasure from torturing people mentaly or physically just becuase of there look, race, or popularity. It just makes me so mad when I see someone bullying someone. It's wrong and Id ont see why anyone would want to do that. The only thing that I could think is that kids are thinking "Hey I'm stronger and dominant and I can beat up kids." Your insecurity is nothing to be proud of.

Anyways, bullying is bad no matter how much you argue.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!