PDA

View Full Version : WWE treats it's older superstars like trash.

Puma!
08-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Anyone agree ?

Scotty too hotty is the most liked cruiserweight (Apart from Rey Mysterio) and still yet they won't even put him on smackdown. The same with Hardcore holly and Val Venis on Raw.

madchild24
08-02-2006, 12:33 PM
get with the times :S
Hardcore hollys only there to attack people that ditch raw.
WWE is all rigged anyway.

Noble
08-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Excuse me? The reason they're not used is because they barely get any crowd attention, what you said about Scotty 2 Hotty being the most liked, he's barely liked. His worm gimmick is hold, he's talentless.

Dudeitsme
08-02-2006, 02:18 PM
its so fake so cry about it

Noble
08-02-2006, 02:22 PM
its so fake so cry about it

They use real blades to cut themselves, that explains why the blood no longer looks fake. Read biographies, all wrestling isn't fake, I'd love to see you break your neck when trying to execute a hurricanrana.

Infrontation
08-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Lol, Have of those superstars are long gone, quit etc. Scotty too hotty is the only one I like ;D But he was kind of crap

Uwe
08-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Both Scotty to Hotty and Hardcore Holly have contracts with WWE

They are still apart of WWE, but maybe wanted a break...

Puma!
08-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Excuse me? The reason they're not used is because they barely get any crowd attention, what you said about Scotty 2 Hotty being the most liked, he's barely liked. His worm gimmick is hold, he's talentless.
Cmon then....

You'd prefer wrestlers like Chavo Guerrero and Kid cash than The godfather and Rikishi ?

Uwe
08-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Yes, CHAVO ROCKSSSSSSS

Neil
08-02-2006, 08:43 PM
All wrestling is fake, tables are rigged, when they punch each other they stomp hard on the floor and notice you NEVER see people get hit with objects like chairs and stuff? Weird huh..And I doubt they cut themselfs to make it more realistic it's all rigged, matches and disputes are all planned so nothing to cry about

Uwe
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Yep. but its still fun to watch

and whats with the Undertaker.. :I Im kinda bored of him "Dying"

Dudeitsme
08-02-2006, 08:58 PM
They use real blades to cut themselves, that explains why the blood no longer looks fake. Read biographies, all wrestling isn't fake, I'd love to see you break your neck when trying to execute a hurricanrana.ive broken my neck before, and the only type of wrestling thats not fake is UFC

Edge
08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah, But Scotty 2 hotty's gimmick is old a bit like John Cena's and also hardly anybody like Scotty 2 Hotty or Hardcore Holly.

madchild24
09-02-2006, 12:33 AM
john cena was loved till he went to raw big mistake for wwf
i didn't say injurys were fake i said its rigged
They can get hurt thats not rigged but the stunt that gets them hurt is.

Uwe
09-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Also.

There is a good reason why Scotty isnt on much.

He was caught with "grand master sexy" carrying drugs. therefore you can see why they dont want him on tv :)

Puma!
09-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Also.

There is a good reason why Scotty isnt on much.

He was caught with "grand master sexy" carrying drugs. therefore you can see why they dont want him on tv :)

So why was Brian Lawler (GMS) sacked and not Scotty then ?

The drug thing was never confirmed.

Dan Williamson
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Hey,

They have tended to repeat Undertaker storylines, like Royal Rumble 98 Casket match he was burnt by Glen Jacobs ( The original Kane ) whom was actually just over 7Ft. And then recently he was burnt in a casket by Randy Orton.

Yep. but its still fun to watch

and whats with the Undertaker.. :I Im kinda bored of him "Dying"

There was only one real person who let them hit him with chairs and stuff properly and that was Mick Foley, but he was a hardcore backyard wrestler for years. Like the all time real Barbed Wire / Explosion match with Terry Funk in which resulted with Mick having his ear torn off. He was one of the only ones to be thrown off a cell fully and twice in one match.

All wrestling is fake, tables are rigged, when they punch each other they stomp hard on the floor and notice you NEVER see people get hit with objects like chairs and stuff? Weird huh..And I doubt they cut themselfs to make it more realistic it's all rigged, matches and disputes are all planned so nothing to cry about

To be honest after 2000 millions gave up on wrestling, and then after invasion it all ended. WWF was sued by World Wildlife Foundation and had to change to WWE.

A commentator JR was sacked for having a desiese and the whole management is now corrupt.

It got stupid anyway and I no longer watch it.

- Dan

LosMexicano
10-02-2006, 01:46 AM
I like Hacksaw Jim Duggan "Lita's a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Hehehe.....rednecks :P

TNA wrestling and Ring Of Honour (ROH) wrestling rock. I saw a Scramble Cage match on ROH where to eliminate your opponents (there was like 10 men in the ring with the door wide open) you'd have to get up on 1 of the 4 corner platforms and hit someone with a move. The last 2 guys in was this Trent Acid guy and Johnny Evans or something. Trent Acid hit some guy with a reverse hurracanrana from the platform and then it was just him and Evans. Evans ended up winning by nailing 3 consecutive frontflips into a legdrop from the platform. Crazy as hell.

YellowParasol
24-02-2006, 02:31 PM

Bit of a late post but... When Wrestling is on late at night like, Events at 1 on Sundays on Sky sports, Friday night Smackdown, you see them get Hit with them, and when you see WWE live, you see them get hit with them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!