PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts & Entities

Sketti
13-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Do you believe in ghosts and entities. I know I do but I want your opinion

Mentor
13-12-2004, 05:54 PM
posibly not in teh same form as many ,but as a simpel answeryes i belive these things exist. if some thinks its to far out to belive in, keep in mind 85 % of our universe seems to be invisble

Sketti
13-12-2004, 05:57 PM
ive seen and entity before wen i was walking my nans dog. i was walking in a field and a wolf came out of no where and i blinked it was gone but i could still hear howling

..::Tina::..
13-12-2004, 06:00 PM
ive seen and entity before wen i was walking my nans dog. i was walking in a field and a wolf came out of no where and i blinked it was gone but i could still hear howling
Creeepy...apparently my friend saw a girl sitting at the end of her bed, holding this weird Victorian doll (apparently the girl was also wearing victorian clothes) and she thought she was dreaming 'til the next morning when her dad found a doll that looked exactly the same under the floorboards.
Course, why would her dad look under the floorboards? :p

Sketti
13-12-2004, 06:03 PM
ive seen a few ghosts and heard some. like last nite i was going thru some of our old videos (that we recorded) and i was watching 1 where we were decorating the front room. i heard a voice saying ''leave me alone''

13-12-2004, 06:05 PM
What like in the video, or behind you or something?

Sketti
13-12-2004, 06:07 PM
in the video

13-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Well couldn't it have been one of the people from your family? :s

Ciaran
13-12-2004, 06:15 PM
I wouldnt really like the thought of being stuck in one place for eternity... but id still hate for it to just stop.
when we died... i really dont know

Sketti
13-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Well couldn't it have been one of the people from your family?
nope cos we were all in the video and none of our mouths moved wen it happened. none of us heard it until i watched the video yesterday

13-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Ohh right...creepy...:o

Concentric
13-12-2004, 06:20 PM
keep in mind 85 % of our universe seems to be invisblehehe, you've been watching What We Still Don't Know :rolleyes:

And no i don't believe in ghosts, if i come accross one some day then it might change my mind, but in most peoples cases i think there must be a more logical explanation.

Convictions
13-12-2004, 06:47 PM
About that video what did the voice sound like

Anyway in my bedroom my guitar always errm falls down off its stand and plus i heard a knocking on my bedroom door and opened it and saw a satanic apparition, the thought puts the (coughs) up me.Plus i always here a voice shouting TRAPPED THE GREAT ONE IS TRAPPED, its like a piercing high voice

Sketti
13-12-2004, 06:52 PM
a whispering childs voice

Mentor
13-12-2004, 07:59 PM
hehe, you've been watching What We Still Don't Know :rolleyes:

And no i don't believe in ghosts, if i come accross one some day then it might change my mind, but in most peoples cases i think there must be a more logical explanation.
yep, i knew laot of that stuf alredy, but its very useful for random facts and figures to quote lol. but its an interting program.

anyway i also seen what may be an entity of some form. plus ive seen sume very hard to explain film footage, and i dont mean as in the rubbish on most hanted where thay wonder around amilesy going on about there beiong a cold draft here, etc etc

*.Glitter.Rip.*
13-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Sorry no I dont believe in it. I think the sound of voices happen in your head really. I remember I heard my dad shout my name and say to come upstairs. It sounded so real so I did then I reallised that my dad was at work and I shouted if my dad was home and he wasnt! I know how its caused but explaining is hard enouth. I know that the mind is a complex thing to study and I want to study!

Ciaran
13-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Usually listening to a song can cause someone to hear things... when its only a beat or a tune.. quite scary

lukeisok
13-12-2004, 09:04 PM
I Was In My Bedroom Playing Resident Evil Nemisis. And I Felt Something touch My Neck. I Thought Nothing Of It. But Then Someone Said "Get Out , GET OUT."
I Screemed So Loud My Parents Came Running In. :s

Mentor
14-12-2004, 11:24 PM
I Was In My Bedroom Playing Resident Evil Nemisis. And I Felt Something touch My Neck. I Thought Nothing Of It. But Then Someone Said "Get Out , GET OUT."
I Screemed So Loud My Parents Came Running In. :s
just to clarife was that the resident evil agme or a "voice" u heared?

Sketti
17-12-2004, 08:22 PM
i think it mite of bin the game saying get out as well

lukeisok
17-12-2004, 08:25 PM
It Was Voice While I Was Sleeping

Sketti
17-12-2004, 08:28 PM
ermm..... ur kinda confusing. cos first u say it sed it while u were play resident evil. now ur saying it was wen u were sleepin :s

Mentor
17-12-2004, 09:04 PM
maybe he was sleeping while playing esident evil? ??

Pulchritudinous
17-12-2004, 09:15 PM
I don't beleive in ghosts because...

1. I don't think people live forever.
2. I think its bull.
3. I think half the 'sightings' are just people hullicinating, or making it up.

sweetchocolate
17-12-2004, 10:58 PM
I don't beleive in ghosts because...

1. I don't think people live forever.
2. I think its bull.
3. I think half the 'sightings' are just people hullicinating, or making it up.

u go girl lol

how u get a picture up but ur name ???????

im new at dis

.-.Numb.-.
17-12-2004, 11:09 PM
[B] I know its probably just the brain running over time.. But i hear my name being called alot at school, home, and other places.. But when infact no one is calling my name..

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 01:37 AM
I believe in ghosts and other mysterious creatures, just thinking abiout them and hearing them in the night makes sleeping more interesting.

Mentor do you remember Isle of Wight when we heard a chainsaw coming from the hallway at night? And when we heard keys dropping in the hallway? And when we thought Mr. COyne was a ghost, that was funny.

Sketti
18-12-2004, 10:48 AM
ahh the Isle of Wight. that brings back some bloody scary (and painful xD[for my room mate anyways]) memories. I went to the Isle of Wight when I was in year five and I heard this really creepy noise I can't explain what it was. It was like a woman screeming and laughing at the same time.

Pulchritudinous
18-12-2004, 12:59 PM
That was me...
Lukeisok, about ur ghost thingy, thats funny.
Maybe the ghost sprinkled sleeping dust on ur head which made you go to sleep.

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 07:34 PM
For people who dont believe in ghosts, please go to the Isle of Wight, it will change your mind in 2 seconds!

Mentor
18-12-2004, 07:52 PM
I believe in ghosts and other mysterious creatures, just thinking abiout them and hearing them in the night makes sleeping more interesting.

Mentor do you remember Isle of Wight when we heard a chainsaw coming from the hallway at night? And when we heard keys dropping in the hallway? And when we thought Mr. COyne was a ghost, that was funny.
i dpnt rember mr coin with a chain saw. but i do rember that building, when we went teh firsdt time and stayed wit hteh old one. that was creepy, it was real dark and ther was like a liter bit agaist the wall every nioght, i thogh it was a cout on a hanger or suming, but in the morning, the stop was empty. that was creepy

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah, the person leaning against the waredrobe, that was weird, we just stared at it, no one bother'd to go up to see what it was!

Ryo976
18-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Hmmmm I'am not saying ghosts are fake but I saw a special on the discovery channel where they put some type of helmet on this persons head. I forgot anyway it was supposed to recreate how the sun reflects off a certain ray the earth gives out. Still with me? If so then they recorded how much her brain activity increased and it was just like a dream but the person was awake. When they finally stopped the experiment The girl said that she saw Ghosts, aliens and her dead Dad. So how do you explain that? Also another thing What the heck is Isle wright? I'm no Uk citizen so I don't know. Also I do not believe in ghosts :) But I do believe in BigFoot :)

Mentor
18-12-2004, 09:14 PM
isle of white is just a small island of the uk coast. lol first tiem i read it i thogh u siad it was teh isal of white you didnt belive in.

gommeinc yea that was creepy, plus it shows how lazy we all are lol.

Pulchritudinous
19-12-2004, 02:54 PM
I've been to the Isle of Wight, I pretended to my friends I was being possesed and they were all screaming and they went and got the teacher, so I had to pretend I was just sleeptalking, this was in like year six by the way, I didn't find it scary at all, and we were in some dark old cabin on the edge of a lake, in the woods, I'm not a very superstitious person, even though all my mates were like peeing themselves everytime they saw a shadow.

Mentor
19-12-2004, 03:25 PM
ive bin there 3 times, only first time had teh starnegb hoivering white thing i thogh was a coat yet was to lazy to investgate.
2nd and 3rd times, were in teh other buiding, the thing i remeber from that is teh Boot fight. plus the asseding ladder lamo.
the haunted buiding is the same place they sent people for quarntean durning the sars scare. lol the funny thing was all the people the thoght we were infected :D

GommeInc
19-12-2004, 05:34 PM
The boot fight was at swaledale, the last 2 times we had to put up with the D word. The Badminton net was apparently haunted although they kept saying ghost when the wind caught up.

Mentor
19-12-2004, 06:50 PM
i dont belive in teh super natral. athogh i do belive in gousts, but not as in the what floting cloth things, i do blive thogh enteitys exist wich are beind are currnat understaning.
there are creatuse beond understning we do no of also. technily speaking its impossoible for a honey bee to fly, as its tohevay and wings are to small. yet they do.

ps. the badminton thing is what most people commonly call wind :/

GommeInc
19-12-2004, 08:36 PM
I know it was funny, people thought the wind was a ghost on a Badminton net.

Ghosts are sometimes real, optical illusions and visual confusion is the answer sometimes.

Mentor
20-12-2004, 02:18 PM
most thinsg can be explained quite simpley. but others cant, at leats by any normal means

GommeInc
20-12-2004, 03:41 PM
The Badminton net = WIND.
The Person leaning on the wardrobe maybe a shadow. But still unsure.
The Keys and Chainsaw noices maybe someone cutting but still unsure.

Mentor
20-12-2004, 05:02 PM
the gouth thing in the isel of white was white not a shadow. also teher wasnt a window possible of projevting moon light there. it was on teh side ro the wadrobe away form the window, the window itslf was closed with curtans dran. swelldail was a bit simplar but was explained by the window above me bed. anyway the swelldail oens was a flat shado, the isle of white one was 3d and i think it moved....

Max
20-12-2004, 05:23 PM
U all scare the bobba out of me :( :'(
Im looking around im my room...i do believe in ghost..read my post at Mentors thread about psyhic ablitys...wots an entiny??

GommeInc
20-12-2004, 06:01 PM
It probably did, but knowing me I went to sleep.

Do you remember the new building, there was that death nearby in the Devils Chimney?

Sketti
20-12-2004, 07:30 PM
an entity is a ghost that you can feel.

Max
20-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Oh I had something like that, I was in my bathroom and i felt some sort of sting in my back, it were no clothes or towels, no wind or bugs..it was creepy, i ran upstairs...without my clothes but i didnt want to go back..:s
I never saw something tho..

Pulchritudinous
20-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Weird, I felt like someone was stroking my head once, but i just shrugged it off and blamed it on the pillow as I didn't want to scare myself.

GommeInc
20-12-2004, 08:52 PM
its weird, it took me a while to find out nerves in your body do that. Like an itch.

PS Do you run around the house nakie too?

Max
20-12-2004, 09:10 PM
its weird, it took me a while to find out nerves in your body do that. Like an itch.

PS Do you run around the house nakie too?
Yep it rocks, only the '...' slap against ur legs and it hurts..
Ok :p I didnt have to mention that but i did
I have no problems with walkin around naked, I was born naked and I will die naked...well I guess..or ill let myself be freezed in b4 i die so ppl in the year 3000 can bring me back to live again :p
*Nah*
Ill just die like the rest i guess..

This post made no sense..

GommeInc
21-12-2004, 12:03 AM
It was scary...

Pulchritudinous
21-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Oh I had something like that, I was in my bathroom and i felt some sort of sting in my back, it were no clothes or towels, no wind or bugs..it was creepy, i ran upstairs...without my clothes but i didnt want to go back..:s
I never saw something tho..
Lol lol lol, I just got that u ment naked, I'm sure whoever 'stung' you on the back ran away too.

GommeInc
21-12-2004, 02:49 PM
*cough* wasnt me!

That is amazingly confusing how you got stung, perhaps you had water on your back and it dried up causing the skin to pull together making a 'sting'

Pulchritudinous
21-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Lol, maybe that was it, perhaps a droplet of water dripped onto your back from the ceiling, and because it came down at such a fast speed it felt er...stingish..

GommeInc
21-12-2004, 02:55 PM
perhaps it dust in it to make the sting.

Convictions
21-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Well, im a beleiver and i beleive in *gets embarassed* demons but not god, my RE teacher says if i dont beleive in god i cant beleive in creatutres, the thought of this though really gives me the shakes.

Once when i was in the Isle of Wight (Sandown) i sung yellow submarine at a hotel and in the night i kept feeling something like a long fingernail? caressing my neck

Mentor
21-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Well, im a beleiver and i beleive in *gets embarassed* hellish demons but not god, my RE teacher says if i dont beleive in god i cant beleive in creatutres, the thought of this though really gives me the shakes.

Once when i was in the Isle of Wight (Sandown) i sung yellow submarine at a hotel and in the night i kept feeling something like a long fingernail? caressing my neck
most people i know who says thevs seen or cantacted a goust did it in the isal of white, theres somthin gabout that place.

ps. u cant not belive in god and belive in hellish demons, but change the word hellish to somthing else than u can. the idea of demons came around way way before chrsitnity did, and most other modern religions.

GommeInc
23-12-2004, 02:59 PM
The Isle of Wight happens to be where all the ghosts and ghouls go for retirement, what the Yellow Submarine Story got to do with a finger nail attacking you in your sleep,

Clo
01-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I belive in ghosts because i could be sitting in my room alone and i can sense that something is watching me and the hairs stick up on the back of my neck.. and my house was built in 1865 so im not surprised <:l
And also my mums seen 2 ghosts and i dont think she would lie about that really.

Drake
02-01-2005, 06:04 PM
O.o Great job at scaring me :( I read all the posts and then layed down. every little noise made me jump :S

Mined
02-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Ghosts do exist in my eyes

Mined
02-01-2005, 07:49 PM
I feel that they definately do

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!