PDA

View Full Version : Joking with death...

n00blet
08-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Its too long to post all of it so i'll post the first page.

“Local gun shop robbed, read all about it!” a paper boy called as Shan and Trunks walked to their work. Shan was a small, quite thin 18 year old boy and Trunks was a tall, medium built boy around 25. They continued they’re long dreary walk to work wondering what, if anything, would be different about their job at Davidson’s Lawyers.
As they turned right into Ferry Road they heard a spine tingling screech, then a gun shot. Then it all fell silent. They ran as fast as they could into the side alley where their office was. Shan reached out and grabbed the icy cold door handle and pulled it down. They stepped inside.
The usual damp, musty smell was in the air as they walked upstairs to the owner’s office. Clearly marked on the glass pane in the door was “Mr Howard Davidson, Executive”. Trunks pulled the handle down and they walked in. For once they were relieved to see the boss sitting there.
“Mr Davidson” said Trunks. There was no reply. “Mr Davidson,” he called again. No reply. They both turned when suddenly there was a thud. They quickly turned around again to find Mr Davidson lying face down on his desk with a bullet hole in his back. They wondered if it was him they had hard scream back in Ferry Road and who would kill such a respected member of society.
Just then the door came crashing down and in came 4 armed police officers followed by two smartly dressed people. They were obviously high ranking in the police, most likely detectives.
“We are arresting you for the suspected murder of Howard Davidson, you do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be give in evidence,” one of the detectives called out as two officers handcuffed the men. They led them down the stairs and out into the street. Shan glanced around in hope of seeing the real killer but he was nowhere to be seen. The officers bundled Trunks and Shan into the back of a police van and they were driven away at a high speed.
Later in the police office the men were taken into a cell. The cell smelt damp and was a bit old-fashioned. They were sure they hadn’t done it, but the police weren’t so sure.
About a month later they were released as there was not enough evidence to convict the men of the crime, much to one of the senior officer’s disappointment.

Thats my story. Rate it and if you want the full thing PM me and i'll send you it!

This was done for English and i'm not confident in my ability so please CC only :P

Embean
08-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Thats very cool 10/10
Can you PM me the rest please ;D

n00blet
08-02-2006, 08:34 PM
I will tommorow. I have to go now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!