PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Invisibility

~Hilton~
13-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Everyone on habbo is invisible for me, but i can see HC hair and some HC Clothes.I did a Disk Defragmenter it didnt help.It been like this for days, what shoudl i do?

*Note-To anyone who has seen my alterations you know theres no why i could make something like this :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/hilton27/gff.png

ash5768
13-12-2004, 09:55 PM
I can suggest going to the add and remove prgrams thing and remove shockwave. Tehn install it again.

~Hilton~
14-12-2004, 12:29 AM
I can suggest going to the add and remove prgrams thing and remove shockwave. Tehn install it again.
Ok, i went into Set Program Access and defaults, then Change/Remove programs&Add/Remove Windows Components. I didnt see anything that said shockwave. Also hwo would i reinstalll it?

:Illusion
14-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Uninstall Macromedia Shockwave Player, then the link to reinstall it is on the Habbo homepage :)

~Hilton~
14-12-2004, 09:36 PM
k, i uninstalled it but then whne i try to redownload it, it says: "This operation requires an Xtra (Flash movie...) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropiate Xtras are in the Xtra(s) folder."

What does that mean? i dont haev an xtras folder
then this came after that one:

"This shockwave movie contains errors that have caused playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue."

nvrspk4
14-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Dunno about the extras folder but as for the shockwave unable to function, u hit ok teh hit f5, u may have to do this a few times. If you do it more tha 10 times, then theres something else wrong

Adzeh
23-12-2004, 03:04 PM
it looks like an alt to me, although it could be lag or your shockwave player

E
09-01-2005, 12:21 AM
DED its no alt my grandma's comp had same thing we had cup races :P!

BlackGarden
17-01-2005, 09:24 PM
DED its no alt my grandma's comp had same thing we had cup races :P!
This has happened to me before, but reloading the hotel fixed it for me. Ded.man.livin why do you think EVERYTHING is an alt??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!