PDA

View Full Version : Incompetant Mod's

Future
09-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Today i have been testing how good the Mod's are at their job one mod (Mod-Flaxy) cant even ban you i was blocking L1C maze (easiest way to get a ban) Mod-Flaxy comes in room Moderator says noobs beware Mod-Flaxy is here i get a warning then another message you have been banned perminently..... i was like lol when i entered the same room agen lmao

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Thread closed because of arguing and bullying.

Achieve
09-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Post in anything about habbo fgs.

This section is for outside habbo.

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Post in anything about habbo fgs.

This section is for outside habbo.

Yeah, this section is to clear your mind from habbo.

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 10:59 AM
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU HAVE 2 FLIPPING SOTRYS TO EVERYTHING. JUST DIE.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:01 AM
yep i do :)

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Well that just proves how much of an idiot you are. -.-

Future
09-02-2006, 11:05 AM
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU HAVE 2 FLIPPING SOTRYS TO EVERYTHING. JUST DIE.

well atleast im Hostile over the net :)

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Hostile? That was capital letters, kiddo'

But, I'm sure someone with your intelligence wouldn't grasp that, would they?

Edit: Lol@you, you can't even do a correct sentence: "well atleast im Hostile over the net"

Haha, idiot. = )

Future
09-02-2006, 11:09 AM
i sense some hostility girl you owe me some flowers :)

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:12 AM
i sense some hostility girl you owe me some flowers :)

O_o

a) I'm a guy.
b) I'm a guy.
c) How is laughing at you hostility? Hmmm?

It's people like you that make me feel good about my self.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:14 AM
O_o

a) I'm a guy.
b) I'm a guy.
c) How is laughing at you hostility? Hmmm?

It's people like you that make me feel good about my self.

a) this is the internet get over yourself
b) guys dont have habbox vip pink are you gay?
c) your a noob

its people like you that should die in concentration camps :)

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 11:15 AM
c) your a noob

Go away, get a life.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:15 AM
hmm no?

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:16 AM
c) your a noob

LOLOLLOOLLLLLOLOL!

GET OVER MY SELF?! LOL FOR WHAT?! SAYING I'M A GUY? HAHAHAHAH. YEAH YOUR RIGHT, GUYS DON'T HAVE THINGS THAT ARE PINK BECAUSE EVERYONE IS UNCOMFTABLE WITH THEIR SEXUALITY LIKE YOU. LOL!

I'M A NOOB?! ROFFFFFFLLLEEE, I'M GONNA DIE WITH LAUGHER HERE. OMG. xD

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 11:16 AM
hmm no?
Hmm yeah.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:17 AM
ok ilovebenji get over yourself aswel this is the internet you wouldnt get rude to people in real life this is the only place where you can get rude without getting hurt , same goes for you Balmung

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Oh believe me, if I met someone with your stupidity in real life, I would voice that opinion and I would act on it.

"OMG NOOO THE 6FT FUTURE IS GONNA OWNE0RZ US. [CRIES] CLARRIIISSSAAA RUNNNN"

HAHHAHA.

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 11:21 AM
ok ilovebenji get over yourself aswel this is the internet you wouldnt get rude to people in real life this is the only place where you can get rude without getting hurt , same goes for you Balmung
Get over myself? I think you should be saying that to yourself love. How do you know I wouldn't get rude to people in real life you don;t even know me so click log out and a log back in again :)

LMAOOO KARLLL RUN RUN RUNNN

Future
09-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Oh believe me, if I met someone with your stupidity in real life, I would voice that opinion and I would act on it.

"OMG NOOO THE 6FT FUTURE IS GONNA OWNE0RZ US. [CRIES] CLARRIIISSSAAA RUNNNN"

HAHHAHA.

in real life im not gay and i dont use language like this its pathetic and a waist of time and you get laughed at this is a pathetic argument in it's self and i'm 6"3 lmao and i havnt adopted the name future in real life i use my real name a funny thing to use online for peidophiles like you

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:26 AM
We never said your real name was 'Future' Idiot. : /

Language like what? 'OWNE0RZ' Like using the word 'Lmao' Like you did? Made up words? Idiot.

Peado? Yup, thats me. Idiot.

The only epople that are laughing at this argument are also laughing at you. See how no ones dfending you? That means no one is siding with you. Idiot.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:27 AM
as ive said you noobs all stick together :)

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 11:28 AM
as ive said you noobs all stick together :)
I really don't think you know the meaning of the word 'noob'

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:31 AM
I would rather have 'noobs' stick by me as you so said than have no one at all and people that think I'm an absolute moron like you. = )

You don't seem to get it... Read this carefully okay and just take it in, one word at a time. Ready?

No.
One.
Likes.
You.

Was that okay with you? And before you start to insult me, just THINK about that and think about the stupidity of your posts and the things you say.

JUST THINK.

You're calling me gay because I have a PINK username. THINK ABOUT THAT.

But known you, you're just gonna think to your self "Uh, wt n idiot, i r gonna post more stupid stuff bout him cuz i r a 6 ft 3 guy who needs to use the internet to feel big!!!!oneLEVENTYONE1121".

Future
09-02-2006, 11:33 AM
I would rather have 'noobs' stick by me as you so said than have no one at all and people that think I'm an absolute moron like you. = )

You don't seem to get it... Read this carefully okay and just take it in, one word at a time. Ready?

No.
One.
Likes.
You.

Was that okay with you? And before you start to insult me, just THINK about that and think about the stupidity of your posts and the things you say.

JUST THINK.

You're calling me gay because I have a PINK username. THINK ABOUT THAT.

But known you, you're just gonna think to your self "Uh, wt n idiot, i r gonna post more stupid stuff bout him cuz i r a 6 ft 3 guy who needs to use the internet to feel big!!!!oneLEVENTYONE1121".

first of all im not asking you to like me its a funny thing i have freinds in real life
secondly i dont use "uh wt n idiot" i can actually speak noob
thirdly you do use the internet to feel big
lastly Dont Beg IT

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 11:34 AM
first of all im not asking you to like me its a funny thing i have freinds in real life
secondly i dont use "uh wt n idiot" i can actually speak noob
thirdly you do use the internet to feel big
lastly Dont Beg IT

u iz gangstA y0

Future
09-02-2006, 11:38 AM
im not trying to be a gangster i am who i am i dont try to be in a crowd of people i am myself i dont tag myself to a certain group such as chav,gangster,townie watever thats just childish and pathetic

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:38 AM
I never said I wanted to like you, the only think i want of you is to some how jump in to a river and never come back up... Hmmm.

You can actually speak? Aww, GOOD FOR YOU. = ) Next you'll be off the nappy and on to real big boy boxers! [Grins] :)

I use the internet to feel big? how did you work that out? Because YOU'RE the one insulting me, because YOU'RE the one insulting others? because YOU'RE the one being a complete idiot and making a fool out of your self? because YOU'RE the one saying all "I'M 6FT 3 LIKE" And think that you're all high and mighty?

Lol, if you were where I lived and you acted like that, haha. You would get your self kicked down in 1 minute flat.

Aww, you also have FRIENDS?! Alot of people do, kiddo'

Edit: LOL@ClaR. xD

We're not trying to be a certain group, we're just defending ourself from your stupidity.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:42 AM
I never said I wanted to like you, the only think i want of you is to some how jump in to a river and never come back up... Hmmm.

You can actually speak? Aww, GOOD FOR YOU. = ) Next you'll be off the nappy and on to real big boy boxers! [Grins] :)

I use the internet to feel big? how did you work that out? Because YOU'RE the one insulting me, because YOU'RE the one insulting others? because YOU'RE the one being a complete idiot and making a fool out of your self? because YOU'RE the one saying all "I'M 6FT 3 LIKE" And think that you're all high and mighty?

Lol, if you were where I lived and you acted like that, haha. You would get your self kicked down in 1 minute flat.

Aww, you also have FRIENDS?! Alot of people do, kiddo'

Edit: LOL@ClaR. xD

We're not trying to be a certain group, we're just defending ourself from your stupidity.

First of all how childish i want you to jump into a river and never come back

Secondly i can speak i can do many things i bet you cant such as parkour if you even know what that is :)

thirdly how am i using the internet to feel big im showing you how much of a little child you are

lastly im not gonna waist my time with you anymore

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:44 AM
USING IT TO MAKE US SOUND LIKE A CHILD?! LOL! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, I'M SO USING THAT!

YOU'RE INSULTING US AND WE'RE THE CHILDREN? HAHAHA.

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 11:46 AM
First of all how childish i want you to jump into a river and never come back

Secondly i can speak i can do many things i bet you cant such as parkour if you even know what that is :)

thirdly how am i using the internet to feel big im showing you how much of a little child you are

lastly im not gonna waist my time with you anymore

huh? First your saying hes too old to use the forum or whatever, now you littling him like a child. Im confused.

Future
09-02-2006, 11:46 AM
USING IT TO MAKE US SOUND LIKE A CHILD?! LOL! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, I'M SO USING THAT!

YOU'RE INSULTING US AND WE'RE THE CHILDREN? HAHAHA.

if you think about i havnt been insulting you ive just been stating how childish you are so get your facts right :eusa_clap

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:50 AM
if you think about i havnt been insulting you ive just been stating how childish you are so get your facts right :eusa_clap

Calling me a noob? Calling me gay? Calling me childish, Oh no, they're not insults are they, Enstein. :rolleyes:

Future
09-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Calling me a noob? Calling me gay? Calling me childish, Oh no, they're not insults are they, Enstein. :rolleyes:

well you havnt been that great yourself:rolleyes:

Achieve
09-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Can you both be quiet before you stress me out and I start complaining?

Biseinen
No, but you see, I'm not denying insulting your stupidty, I'm trying to get you realise that but you're that stupid, you can't even see for yourself that you're insulting me.

(x) is proved wrong by (y), (x) Can't take it and get's vexed with (y), (y) Carrys on the conversation with the stupidty that is (x).

ILoveBenji
well you havnt been that great yourself:rolleyes: OMG WHAT AN ALMIGHTY COMEBACK -HAIL-

Future
09-02-2006, 11:55 AM
No, but you see, I'm not denying insulting your stupidty, I'm trying to get you realise that but you're that stupid, you can't even see for yourself that you're insulting me.

(x) is proved wrong by (y), (x) Can't take it and get's vexed with (y), (y) Carrys on the conversation with the stupidty that is (x).

lol well sorry einstein :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 11:59 AM
lol well sorry einstein

No problem, El stupido. = )

Future
09-02-2006, 12:00 PM
so why do you think im stupid :) because im not bothered to use grammar on a forum where nobody else does because your so full of yourself you think im wrong because you cant listen to your own voice enough?

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:10 PM
No, I think you're stupid because of the things you post, the fact that you can't use a full stop is a brucy bonus.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:11 PM
not an english exam this is a forum i keep telling you

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:15 PM
And if you would of actually read what I put captain stupid, you would os seen this: No, I think you're stupid because of the things you post.

And the last thing says it's a BONUS, Meaning if it wasn't there, I WOULD STILL THINK YOU WERE STUPID.

Read kid, read. ~_~

Future
09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
And if you would of actually read what I put captain stupid, you would os seen this: No, I think you're stupid because of the things you post.

And the last thing says it's a BONUS, Meaning if it wasn't there, I WOULD STILL THINK YOU WERE STUPID.

Read kid, read. ~_~

I think your stupid for many things but i dont have to post it

:eusa_danc

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:17 PM
That's because there is none and you just can't think of any reasons where no one won't flame your pathetic attempt.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:18 PM
That's because there is none and you just can't think of any reasons where no one won't flame your pathetic attempt.

lmao i can think of many doesnt mean i have to do it, just because you demand it doesnt mean it will come to you ever thought about that ?

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, it just makes me think that if you had some, you would post it and make me 'look bad' but you don't have any and thats the pathetic thing about you.

No, you don't have to post them, but why not? Lol. I need some more laughs.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah, it just makes me think that if you had some, you would post it and make me 'look bad' but you don't have any and thats the pathetic thing about you.

No, you don't have to post them, but why not? Lol. I need some more laughs.

well for the last time i dont have to post for you just because you want it your just a little ignorant stingy brat :)

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Oh yay, some more childish attempts to insult me! =D Yay.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Oh yay, some more childish attempts to insult me! =D Yay.

i dont know what the hell you been posting but it looks childish to me :):rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:34 PM
And yet you're so stupid that you can't even say what they are! Haha.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:36 PM
And yet you're so stupid that you can't even say what they are! Haha.

not stupid if anything im arrogant :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:38 PM
not stupid if anything im arrogant :rolleyes:

You think you have self importance? LOL.

beth
09-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Oh like, no-one cares about habbo round here sheeeshhh.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:40 PM
You think you have self importance? LOL.

yes i do and so do many people :) just not jews from this forum :)

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be racist.

beth
09-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Oh are you like trying to be rad by like trying to be a nazi?

ILoveBenji
Oh like, no-one cares about habbo round here sheeeshhh.

amgz bethie wut a roode fing 2 say i cnt belive u just sed dat lyk i luv calli n i wna humpzz her k iluv habbo HABBO4LYF HOMIES

Biseinen

O______o

beth
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
amgz bethie wut a roode fing 2 say i cnt belive u just sed dat lyk i luv calli n i wna humpzz her k iluv habbo HABBO4LYF HOMIES

Oh noes ;( dnt call da hubbaz on me! Oh noes, dey left. uz gunna getz a mod on me?

Future
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh are you like trying to be rad by like trying to be a nazi?

who said im trying to be a nazi :rolleyes:

ILoveBenji
09-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Who said were Jews? o__O

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:49 PM

Well since you're being RACIST and calling people jews then if you had the right education and wasn't so stupid you would know that the Nazi's hated the jewish and killed them.

Moron.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:49 PM
im using jews as a term not as the race (Sarcastic)

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:50 PM
HOW CAN YOU USE JEW AS A TERM?!

OH MY GOD, HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET? THERE IS NO OTHER 'TERM' FOR IT YOU RACIST PLEB.

beth
09-02-2006, 12:50 PM
im using jews as a term not as the race (Sarcastic)

Your sarcasm was so good that unless you'd have put the thing there I seriously wouldn't have known what the hell you were saying.

Future
09-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Your sarcasm was so good that unless you'd have put the thing there I seriously wouldn't have known what the hell you were saying.

i use it so you can understand you children need alot of help these days :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Comming from someone who is younger than I am, that's real strong, kid.

beth
09-02-2006, 12:53 PM
Comming from someone who is younger than I am, that's real strong, kid.
How old is this dude? Like Future, or whatever he's called. Presuming it's a he of course..

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 12:54 PM
He's still in school, so I'm assuming 16 and lower.

Future
yep does my age count though?

beth

Hm k.. I'm going with age 11 then. ^_^

Future
09-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Hm k.. I'm going with age 11 then. ^_^

well at the look of your name bethie_x id say 9 being nice :rolleyes:

beth
09-02-2006, 12:56 PM
well at the look of your name bethie_x id say 9 being nice :rolleyes:
Oh yah 9 is a well nice age. And dude, you're not scene enough to be with the whole _x's so please. Drop it <3

Jizbojiz
09-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Or 18 or lower , could be in 6Form or held back a year or two judging by his stupidity

Future
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Or 18 or lower , could be in 6Form or held back a year or two judging by his stupidity

being held back is a mith it cant happen

beth
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
being held back is a mith it cant happen
Is that what you told your parents? :(

Jizbojiz
09-02-2006, 01:00 PM
It can happen shows how even more stupid you are

Future
09-02-2006, 01:01 PM
It can happen shows how even more stupid you are

show me one case of where its happened then :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 01:02 PM

[Points]

TA-DA!

Future
09-02-2006, 01:04 PM
[Points]

TA-DA!

that would be funny but theirs one problem its not true sorry :rolleyes:

beth
09-02-2006, 01:06 PM
that would be funny but theirs one problem its not true sorry :rolleyes:
*there's

And like, I thought it was well funny. So.. you lose!

Future
09-02-2006, 01:07 PM
*there's

And like, I thought it was well funny. So.. you lose!

well youll laugh at anything seeing as your a *REMOVED* :)

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please do not swear!

Biseinen
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
well youll laugh at anything seeing as your a bumlick :)

O_________o

That's right, you can't win an argument so you use your swearing option! Go you.

beth
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Lmao yah sure. Please bend down I need to azzlick some more innit.

Future
09-02-2006, 01:10 PM
O_________o

That's right, you can't win an argument so you use your swearing option! Go you.
go me yep go me :rolleyes:

Jasmin
09-02-2006, 01:10 PM
:o we've had every type of comment from you!
Swearing, Racist, stupid, just weird, talking out of your bum hole ;o

Future
09-02-2006, 03:22 PM
:o we've had every type of comment from you!
Swearing, Racist, stupid, just weird, talking out of your bum hole ;o

not everything but i could for you :)

Jasmin
09-02-2006, 03:26 PM
It is true actually, Tis a boy called John in my school, he was 13 when he left year 6, tis very upsetting since he's such a kind natured boy. He's quite disabled so thats why. He's very nice and caring,

Unlike yourself you stupid,racist little B*stard

*breathes out* woah i needed to get that off my chest

Future
09-02-2006, 03:27 PM
you really must like me since you know my personality perfectly :)

-:Undertaker:-
09-02-2006, 08:09 PM
MODS Are Pathtic, I Called 20 Times For Help Yet - NO ANSWEAR

Adam$
09-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Secondly me and everyone ive talked to are laughing at you nerds for waisting your time on this forum we came on this forum for a fight with school girls that wont go to school or have been kicked out of work because they want to play habbo all the time lmao

In a way you're making fun of people that play Habbo. Yet you play it yourself?

Future
09-02-2006, 09:39 PM
i play for 2-5mins a day hardly addictive....

Magnet
09-02-2006, 09:44 PM
c) your a noob

It is the internet, indeed. So please stop it aswell and get over yourself :P

Just because you have something pink it doesn't mean your gay, pink is a colour, it isn't a badge saying "I'm gay so please insult me for it"

LMFAOO! That made me laugh for some reason, noob, lol, what a name ;P

Adam$
09-02-2006, 10:05 PM
i play for 2-5mins a day hardly addictive....
You play for 2 minutes a day yet you have time to experience the bad customer service and create a thread about it?

Ste471
09-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Just for the whole basis of this thread.
Mod's don't answer calls for help about blocking in mazes. Even if you were blocking a private room that wasnt a maze, it isnt a priority call and you would be alerted, then kicked if you didn't move and then if you came back banned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!