PDA

View Full Version : Worsong Gultch not worth waiting...

Clinky
09-02-2006, 09:02 PM
I've only just got WoW 2 weeks ago and even though i may be only lvl 15 (yes i know its low but my other character got mucked up in an update) but i know that Warson Gultch isn't worth waiting to get in, 48 mins of waiting for a 10 min match? Lame. Although while i was waiting near the king in stormwind the evil woman attacked and about 30 people fought 5/8 elite guards that were so high they had ?? lvls, lots of skeletons were left around but it was fun.

Ziabotsu
22-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Dude, you don't have to wait there to go in?

JustinJM
25-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Actually, the waiting times are related to the ratio of Alliance/Horde on the server. If not enough people join, the waiting time is longer. Then again, if too many people join, it will be long even then. :P

But for me, I play Alliance and can get in 50-59 WSG in about 5 seconds most of the time, and the ratio of Alliance to Horde on my server is 3:1. I suggest leveling to a range in which WSG is played a lot, for instance, if 20-29 or 30-39 play more (/who Warsong Gulch is your friend), then don't play WSG until then. Besides, the higher your level, the more honor you get. >.<

Not much help, but just some advice.

King-Jark
27-02-2006, 03:39 AM
totally worth it... and 10 minute match... NO

most matches i go into last 40-50 minutes, and its free exp

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!