PDA

View Full Version : Gunz online International Edition

Future
09-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Its down at the moment fixing servers from hacking noob's and leeches anyone else play the game please post name level and clan if your in.
way better than runescape + Habbo altogether anyone that has played the game for even 5 minutes would know this

Unbareable
11-03-2006, 03:04 AM
that games cool and all easy as heck to learn scaling the wall and easy and everything thats what kills it ,like use a rusty blade and get 30 kills befor every one else its so dumb. i haven't played since i beat a room 30-5 it was sad if u ask me.::$

:.:LordJames:.:
11-03-2006, 04:34 PM
i played it and if u ask me it wernt all that good pretty rubbish and borin really i would say even runescapes better and i dont even play it any more

stephen-
11-03-2006, 04:36 PM
I liked it for ages then got bored X[

Unbareable
11-03-2006, 09:24 PM
yea its ok for like 3 weeks then its boring cuz u learn all the controls and other stuff that seem hard but really its easy and u havve teh noobies wantting u to train them how to do it and there all ways just bugging u it getss annoying atleast on runescape mind u i have not played in like months i could atleast have peace but gunz nope whisper ever min it sucked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!