PDA

View Full Version : [BR] Some Random News (Ignore, Room o' Matic)

superkat
09-02-2006, 11:02 PM
http://www.habbohotel.com.br/habbo/pt/community/habbo_today/news/article_0003.html

From my knowledge of Spanish (which is useless in this case) i have deducted this is something to do with use of the Ignore feature. Updating Habbo ID and Room o' Matic.

I think it is the basic rules of the hotel and how to get around it.

Steven.
09-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Lesson 01: Creating its Room of Guest

08/02/2006 Arrow, Manager of the Hotel

I can have one room alone for me?

Much Habbos asks if they can have one room in the Hotel. But it is logical! Not only it can, as it must. It imagines: one room "alone for you"... Well, in the truth, it is more than this.

Each room has some options of configuration, as format, description, category... You can have one room "alone for you" in three styles:

Room "alone for you": with password, egoistic style.
Room "alone for you" and its friends: locked, style clubinho.
Room "alone for you" and all the Habbos of the Hotel: opened door, style baderna.

To create the room, it goes in the window of navigation of the Hotel, click in Rooms of Guests, after that click in Meu(s) - yes, only its - and there click in Creating Room. Also it can create its room clicando in the Room-O-Matic kiosks gifts in the Main Hall.

When creating its room you also choose between leaving the people to move the Mobis of it inside or not - nobody beyond you can take off its Mobis of the room. Ah, he will be owner of one room, and somebody will be fulling you the bag, you can banish the person with the button: To banish. But also it can Ignore. You can give to rights the people reliable in its room, there but you look at for who you give rights! Later he does not come to complain. If well that as well as you he grants rights, he can remove them.

He nauseated of the room? It is empty? He was not as wanted? Return in the Meu(s) menu, clica in Modifying, and there under, Erasing. If by chance it will have Mobis inside of this room, places them in its hand before erasing it.

The Mobis is for another Lesson. If it binds here in the notice therefore still goes to roll much newness on this subject.

Not fully translated but gives a rough idea. :)

superkat
09-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Thanks very much! You deserve rep for that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!