PDA

View Full Version : After school =\?

smallBOY68
10-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Well im in year 10 at the moment but im thinking what im gonna be doing after year 11. Most peopel will go collage but i couldent stick with it knowing its only going to give me grade's for more education. Im probley gonna end up into a dead end job or no job at all liveing with my mum when im 30:rolleyes: The crowd im freinds with at the moment will all probley do the same , im not about to ditch my mates iv knowen for years...So hmm?

The only situation i can see is me joining the army...Theres a collage i can join straight after year 11 , its something iv allways been intrested in and i enjoy hearing ye old war time storeys off my great grandad :P So ermmm i think thats my only way to have a decent job? However the minumin service is 5years (One year collage and 4 years service) I will miss out on watching my littel cusion grow up. But i dunno im just confused...

Help wanted:s

Php
23-02-2006, 11:18 PM
dude, i am joining the army when i am older, it is going to be mint, join the army :)

but i am doing i.t in the army, when i come out then i am going to be something to do with computers

Revis
29-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I was going to go through University then join the Army or Fire Service, the only things that reasonably interest me.

Sian
29-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Im going to do my A levels then probably go to either drama college or universaty. I want to become a Dr of English. Bit of a thing ay

Craig
29-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I will be staying on for 6th form and studying Philosophy+Ethics,Psychology,Law and Business

Can't wait =D

chilloutrich
08-04-2006, 06:16 PM
dude, if education doesnt interest you then do a job that interests you and where they offer training through a scheme called nvq, this trains you up and teaches you the profession over time, your getting paid, out in the real world, experience of work, and a qualification.

Catchetat
09-04-2006, 04:45 AM
I'd rather continue with my education and try my hardest..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!