PDA

View Full Version : Warrock!

Jase
22-02-2006, 04:54 PM
If anybody plays on it, Add snipersaim ^.^

Its like a free FPS, you can get to drive wagons and tanks. When Version 2 comes out there will be helicopters, bombers and boats.

Me and owen are the best team ever, In 1 game i killed 125 people with my sniper rifle and owen came in half way and killed 70 people ;D

http://warrock.net/

Thread moved from "Other computer games and Board games" to "Warrock" Please post in the corect forum - :Jamie(Forum Moderator)

darkchicken101
22-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Lol, I play it.

As I keep saying, lag kills this game.

Jase
22-02-2006, 09:10 PM
I know what you mean, If your on the M60 ontop of a tank while the tank is moving the tank keeps stopping and then its jumped to a location ;(

Also the hackers are annoying as well. Normaly when you say "<Name> You must be really crap at warrock to be hacking" stops them :P

Scene
04-03-2006, 04:57 AM
It won't let me download it :(

Jonster
15-10-2006, 08:01 AM
I play Warrock. It's taken me 1 - 2 Weeks just to get to Level 7. It seems to be every game an opponent hacks during the game. It spoils it, and ruins the fun. For those that play, its highly annoying when your in a vehicle and it just blows up! I have the Open Beta version, but i hear alot of people saying, "Add me, [Name]". I've never found a way to add people, how can you?

Thanks, Jonny / Warrock Name: Mirrop

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!