PDA

View Full Version : Selling 3 Million - Buying all HCs 50k, Thrones 1 Mil.

Cyndia
22-02-2006, 06:41 PM
I've got some 3 million np or so that I'd like to sell.

I know I've got less than 100 posts, and I'm tired of waiting for some people to trust me, so for the first 5 trades I'll go first.

I may refuse to go first with you if you have like.. 10 posts or something, or won't show me the furni before we trade, but for the most part I'll go first.
I want to sell all 3 mil so I'll buy pretty much any hcs you have for sale.. And I may consider other rares, if I'm in need - just list them. Hcs are guaranteed to sell, though :D And I wont trade the throne unless you trade me some hcs first or are extremely trusted. And so yeah..

Oh, and my last trade was with babeloverchris. :)

babeloverchris
22-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Lol yeah shes trusted.. but I guess I dont really need to say that as shes going first with the first 5 people. :p Good luck selling that 3M anyways. (I wish I could buy it :@ but Im out of rares except this dumb Basketball Trophy, and Linking imps. Lol)

Cyndia
22-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Lol thank you <3 And darn.. I was hoping you might have had some more stuff, but oh well. I'm sick of imps and trophies. Good luck with selling them, though! <333

Annd.. anyone want to buy? I'd prefer selling it as soon as possible. I'm running low on spare rares and I want to spruce up my rooms.

Immmmm bored. :D

Cyndia
23-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Oh yes, and I forgot to mention, this is all UK furni I'm looking for..

[Sorry, had to double post because it wouldn't let me edit]

And I still haven't sold any of it yet.. Anyone at all interested? Please? -.-

Edited by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

Sally
23-02-2006, 10:03 PM
I have HC sofas, and other rares...

Cyndia
23-02-2006, 10:25 PM
I'll buy all your HCs off of you.. What's your habbo name? Mines RedHotDevil65. I can meet you someplace? I'll still let you go first as long as you can show me the furni first, since you only have 2 posts =P

Sally
23-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Just traded, thanks!! Will recommend you to others anytime.

Cyndia
23-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Likewise, I'll back you up if you ever need it, and thank you for the 5hcs, imps, and dragon!

+rep :)

Oh yes, and I'm still buying. Anyone else interested??

Cyndia
26-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Well.. I ended up selling 4 million to Yaz for her petal floor, but I made some more np trading, and so I have 400k for sale at the moment.

Any offers? I still want to buy as many hcs as possible.. I should have more money after another hour or so of trading. Just post how many hcs you have for sale. Thanks!

[once again, sorry for double posting - wouldn't let me edit]

Edited by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!