PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go to the Chaos Elemental?

Charles
23-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Im there, logged out though.
There were 6 of us, 3 left. So I left too. Anyone want to come? 70+ cb?

Annihillating
23-02-2006, 04:07 PM
ur get owned by all the clans there..

Charles
23-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Actually, no. I was just there. With a handful of people. I got 40 deaths ;[..

Sly
23-02-2006, 04:25 PM

Depends on what world your in

And isnt there a glitch around there?

About getting skulled when your not ment to?

Mr.Kylee
23-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Don't, specially because of that new glitch. You get skulled if 3+ people attack you. When me and Ash went they didn't wana pk me even when I begged them to :(

Charles
23-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Theres always Protect item. I dont take much. Just my d scimmy, food and prayer restore pots.
What was the System Update yesterday for then? Maybe fixing that..?
Mehh. One day we'll do it.

MorningMuder
25-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Jake, Damage INC. Have already claimed It as they new PK'ing / Training spot. Next to all servers you'll find Di. Di high members are very pertective over the lower leveled ones. I know this for a fact, I was training axes and some Di Idiot comes up to me and I KO him for whip, I've lost the Image, he wsa only 110ish. Then 1min later Karl, Biran and loads of others are there. They are all together. You'll die in seconds. First day I went there with some Di. Over 100 people :) 70+ you mean 110+ at least.

Sly
25-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Jake, Damage INC. Have already claimed It as they new PK'ing / Training spot. Next to all servers you'll find Di. Di high members are very pertective over the lower leveled ones. I know this for a fact, I was training axes and some Di Idiot comes up to me and I KO him for whip, I've lost the Image, he wsa only 110ish. Then 1min later Karl, Biran and loads of others are there. They are all together. You'll die in seconds. First day I went there with some Di. Over 100 people :) 70+ you mean 110+ at least.

But wait a few weeks and the nobody will be there, then 'DI' will stop going. Then you can go there safe and sound :)

Charles
25-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Haha. It was safe yesterday, I was there for a while. No Pkers.
I got 400 mith darts from the monster -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!