View Full Version : ¬.¬

Krusty
23-02-2006, 04:09 PM
my 'friends' sarah and sian go to the local shoppin centre a lot and meet loads of boys and they still talk about when they went about 4 months ago; They dont shut up about it its all 'Omg remember when this happened' then they burst out laughing.. It gets really annoyin after a bit.. They are goin again on saturday:@ This is gna be the topic for the next 3 months probably.. Sarah doesnt even look guilty for not askin me to go and sian told me that sarah told her that she doesnt want me to go with them so she doesnt ask me to. Sian was arguing with sarah so sian said 'well, why dont you tell rachel why you dont want her to go to the shoppin centre and how you dont want me to talk about it infront of her' Then sarah went bright pink in the face then didnt say anything for ages :rolleyes: Its really annoying the way they keep going on and on and on about the same subject; and they keep saying these random phrases and crack up laughing even when they arent funny.. :s :rolleyes: Help pls.. i dont know what to do

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Go up to her face and ask her why ;]

Craig
23-02-2006, 04:14 PM
You could make a thread on it.... oh wait you already did.

Well YOU rule YOUR life,so YOU choose! Don't ask a bunch of people you barely know on the forum on how to deal with YOUR life.

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Pf craig. rach knows me rach lives by me i could walk up there n help her :]

Krusty
23-02-2006, 04:15 PM
I asked for advice... No need to be nasty about it :rolleyes:

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:16 PM
I asked for advice... No need to be nasty about it :rolleyes:

I helped read first post :d

Craig
23-02-2006, 04:18 PM
I wasn't being nasty about it?

But why ask a forum on what to do about part of your life? If they told you to jump off a cliff would you? And don't give a sarcastic answer as it was a retorical question.

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Craig that was nasty / harsh. She's asking for ADVICE it doesn't nessacairly [CANNOT SPELL LOLL] mean she'll do it.

Krusty
23-02-2006, 04:20 PM
My other mate went on holiday and they went 2 the shopping centre when she was on holiday. When she got bak from holiday she asked me what she had missed, I said nothin much but sarah and sian went to the shoppin centre again and they wont stop talking about it.. Then charlotte the girl who went on holiday told them that i think its annoying they keep gion on about it. Sian only said why are you talkin 2 me then if you think its annoying and i said its only annoying when you wont shut up about it.. And that was it :s

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Why dont u try that as soon as they talk about it to change the subject? :d

Krusty
23-02-2006, 04:23 PM
I wasn't being nasty about it?

But why ask a forum on what to do about part of your life? If they told you to jump off a cliff would you? And don't give a sarcastic answer as it was a retorical question.
Most the people on this forum are my friends anyway so its like asking me friends... And i wouldnt jump off a cliff if someone on a forum told me too. Im looking for realistic answers. Not stupid ones. Im not THAT dumb that id jump off a cliff if someone told me too. ".

and cassiee.. i tried too change the conversation, they just ignore me

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Hm.. Walk off and hang with your other mates?

Krusty
23-02-2006, 04:25 PM
They go really funny about stuff like that.. They are accually quite pathetic most of the time

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah i hate people that do that. Start hanging with other people n they'll get the picture bbz <3

Krusty
23-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Spankyou bbzz<3

ilovejordan
23-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Your welcomeee :d

Krusty
23-02-2006, 05:09 PM
x]
Anymore help
welcome

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!