PDA

View Full Version : Habbonicle

iNicks
23-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Habbonicle - Well Habbonicle is my site, it doesnt have a domain yet, just using a sub cause no need for a domain yet as I still need to make all content and fix up thing. The site works in firefox, ie, opera, or so to my knowledge it does. This is just a beta, links are up yet, only front page is, im still fixing up bugs and things, so tell me how you like the layout lol ... cause thats all i have up right now :P

http://www.nick.habbo-gossip.com

Raremandan
23-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I have reviewed your site and come up with the following:

Design

The design is good yet looks childish although for a Habbo Hotel fansite you have to expect that as you are aiming to design towards Habbo Hotel so there you mission could say it's accomplished, although I am curious to know what the chains are for and hopefully soon you will actually get how to link to an external CSS stylesheet as having the top touch the browser will look pretty good for those chains. The Navigation and Site News buttons should pop-out with the same length which is something that needs to be tweaked and would look good if they were both identical.

The image with the Habbo and big red line at the bottom are really the only thing to spoil this Habbo Hotel layout because the colours don't match and it looks really out of place. If you was going to use the red image as a footer I suggest you either edit it so it looks like the rest of your layout colourwise or totally revamp that idea.

Design: 8/10

Coding

The coding is not bad for amateur although could be much improved, although the site seems to be pretty accsessible for me as an Opera user I am deeply wondering what the site would look like in Fleck, I highly reccommend that you code your site towards the compliency of the W3C as that is Valid CSS/XHTML which is primarily the best way to code at the moment.

Coding: 4/10

Development and Content

I can't really say much about the content of the site as it only has one page with hardly any content so i'm going to keep it short and wish you the best of look with maintaining your site and keeping upto date and fixing any problems you may come across.

iNicks
23-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Well the chains reaching top thing, thats why your helping me, then ill know how to do it ;)

MattUH
23-02-2006, 10:19 PM
If you cannot use Css just make the margin (top) to "0" and it will lead to top.

Php
23-02-2006, 10:52 PM
its alirte, but nothing on it rly

Flauvo
24-02-2006, 07:11 PM
its alirte, but nothing on it rly

It's new, give it a chance

But do we really need any more fansites? If we counted how many we had, we'd be forever racking up the numbers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!