PDA

View Full Version : What happens after Death

Mit
14-12-2004, 08:35 PM
What happens after death, reincarnation, heaven and hell or you stay on earth and become a ghost (i know what i would be doing as a ghost *cough* playboy mansion *cough*

Mendonky
14-12-2004, 08:45 PM
:o so many debate topics lately!

well, it depends on if you follow a religion realy. ppl hu dunt belive in god think of it more as a "long sleep" where you simply loose concoiousness, some belive in reincarnation, some in heaven.

i cannot give my personal opinion on thus quite yet, as i am questioning my own belive in religion :S

GommeInc
14-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I just think of it as either a long dream or you wake up after you die as a different animal.

Mentor
14-12-2004, 11:18 PM
I person belive all that happens when u die is you slowy decompose. or get crimtaed.

for the conuness, i belive as peopel are unconsios before death, its just being like that as in asleep, and as u never wake up nothing has any meaning or importanst, a nice simple end. easy.

Plus if i died id wnat any usealble part of me given away fro transplants or medical reserch.

Sabra
15-12-2004, 12:01 AM
i personally believe you die then your spirits are raised into heaven or lowered into hell. this is probably becuase of my religion but it all makes sense to me. :p

Corey777
17-12-2004, 04:48 PM
I totally agree with Sabra. Heaven or hell.

GommeInc
17-12-2004, 05:19 PM
I think of it as sleeping or waking up 2 seconds after you die as a new person or an animal

lukeisok
17-12-2004, 05:21 PM
I Think You A Created As New Person :)

Mentor
17-12-2004, 05:25 PM
reincarntion sounds useful, it just seems to unlikly to me, even thogh anything is technily posisble.

reincantion thogh when gien thoght isnt realy any diffent from simply ending. as if you do come back you loose all memory, consiuones, and most thinsg that amke u you, to the existe you may as wlel be someone completly diffrent.

Athogh you would get to confuse alot of philphers and scientsits

G-flow
17-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Personally , i think as soon as you die that is the end of it.. I mean its logical. lol. I would like their to be reincarnation or Heaven But who knows.

Mentor
17-12-2004, 05:39 PM
dieing at thats the end of it is quite a good way of thinking about it, as it means theres nothing to fear from it, but also nothing to gain, a simple end :D

Ciaran
17-12-2004, 06:04 PM
To be honest i hate the thought of just stoping after death...

Mit
17-12-2004, 07:43 PM
yer i feel sometimes that ive seen things before or i already know so much about something that i feel that i was there. like in history i felt i had lived in the period f time because it felt as though i had.

Pulchritudinous
17-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Personally , i think as soon as you die that is the end of it.. I mean its logical. lol. I would like their to be reincarnation or Heaven But who knows.So do I, you never hear anything about animal spirits, only human spirits, its weird, I agree with frontslide, because of science...
Plus what would happen, you just live forever (as a spirit), you don't eat, you don't pee...its just plain bloody insane

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 01:41 AM
But if it is the end of it, what is the point of a soul and spirit?

Concentric
18-12-2004, 01:37 PM
To be honest this isn't really a terribly good 'debate' because nobody actually knows anything for certain about this topic, it's all just guessing.

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 01:46 PM
FIne then,

Due to Science, God is being proven to be less existent everyday with questions being answered. Life began when A Star (or sun) exploded leaving large amounts of molten rock to be blown across space. This created our Galaxy, our sun, our planet. 'Why is Earth the only planet with life on?'. This question is common, it is not the only planet with life on, Mars and a moon around Jupiter are said to be harnessing the same elements that created air, water and small amount of life forms. Water is the most important, as, water is where everything comes from.

This helped me prove there was no God therefore no Heaven or Hell but, in some cases maybe life after death? Being reincarnated into another animal being conveived. Therefore the time it is that the mother is pregnant is the 'sleeping' bit after you died, this sleep erases you memory of your previous or your previosu memory is left in the dead body you once lived in.

Simonac55
18-12-2004, 01:53 PM
My opinion is that if you have accepted God in your life, you go with him, closesly but if you reject him and it's your decision that you want to be away from him, you stay on earth, but as a ghost.

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Thats a good kinda way to look at it.

Mentor
18-12-2004, 02:52 PM
i truthly would not wnat to live forever, be it in "heaven" "hell" or as a goust, life would evently get boring and tiresom. id prefer just to end at the end of it

GommeInc
18-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Life would be boring but if you get bored of life, what are you views on 'living' a dead life?

Sabu
01-01-2005, 10:13 PM
I can't really say anything about this but I personally think that after death,your Spirits leave you & you are reborn as a Baby,COMPLETLY different name,personallity & them kinda things.
I pray every night(Joke)& hope that happens tho.
Hopefully its like a Life Cycle :)

Mentor
01-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Thats acatly immposible to happen, as the human population is growing, taht thery would require there to be an exscat amount of people to be living at all points of time. plus recarnition in taht way would be no differnt to just new people appering from nothing.
rencartion, never seemed appleing to me?

GommeInc
02-01-2005, 05:05 PM
I was thinking that, it is impossible, and what happens with animals like tortoises, they live to 100+ years so when they have babies then your theory is wrong, what I just said was pointless as you theory is pointless and mis understanding for all animals and humans.

FRISC0
02-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I have no religon but i think Ghost; but when i think again, i think mabey animal mabey you just go back to a new born baby and forget everything, then i think mabey you just die :S

Mined
02-01-2005, 07:33 PM
I think that when you die someone is born at the same time and your soul goes to heaven but you begin a new life fresh and erased

Mined
02-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Or i think you go to heaven

Mined
02-01-2005, 07:34 PM
What do you think

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!