PDA

View Full Version : What have you done that has driven you crazy?

*.Glitter.Rip.*
14-12-2004, 08:40 PM
I once went on holiday to spain in malaga which the hotel was dredful! Every night was carioki night and the man hosting it always played that benny hill music non stop and in his stupid voice "Hello! whats your name and were you frooom? Yey!!" and It ddint finish till midnight or 1:00AM. I went mad since I was crying and yet laughing inaimly. My family were cross but not like me. I stepped out onto the balcomy and grabbed a huge rock! Then I screamed in laughter and threw the rock aiming for the man! Unfortunatly It missed and splashed into the swimming pool and splashed him and other people. I was standing there laughing and my dad saw me do it. He smaked me hard but they stopped for a few mins. I would of got him but it was too heavy. Oh well. Has anybody driven you crazy like that?

..::Tina::..
14-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Our old next door neighbour used to play music really loudly in the night, from 3am-around 5am. Then, when my dad complained, he said that he'd stop when we made so much noise at 8o'clock before school.
'Helloo d00d! If you weren't awake til 5 every night you might wake up before 3pm!'
Luckily I couldn't hear the music, cos I was furthest away from next door :D

*.Glitter.Rip.*
14-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Similar to my neibours! wow! they made the people opposite move! xD I liked them thou. : o (
I always heard them argue. My dad hates him! Hes a grass he killed a man because a man had a heart attack and he sat him up! WHAT! NEVER DO THAT! It killed him and the old sweet lady who was her husband was so upset. He said about a man in PC world to complain and he said yeah the ginger Tw**.! can you believe it? He then said to the tax man trying to dob us in, PC world, Old sweet lady, Lauren & Stewart, george and another company! He argued at my brother for doing nothing only getting his football and I told him off. Idiot. So rude and I told him that he wasnt going to do anything. He hates my brother. He fired his bb-gun once and he called the police!
:@

Convictions
20-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Well incase you dont know im black, and someone lobbed a baseball at my balcony window and called my mum some errm bad names, at that i lost it and leapt over the balcony shouting like a loon, but then my mates who were there calmed me down.

Then i make airfix model kits and left one by the windowsill and it melted, i was mad a nothing in particular.

Then my neighbours have a kid called Bailey (not real name) Bailey is 1 and a half and his mom screams at him BAILEY GET THE F*** OUT BEFORE I F***
KILL YOU YOU LIL B :rude: its really annoying

lukeisok
20-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Well incase you dont know im black, and someone lobbed a baseball at my balcony window and called my mum some errm bad names, at that i lost it and leapt over the balcony shouting like a loon, but then my mates who were there calmed me down.

Then i make airfix model kits and left one by the windowsill and it melted, i was mad a nothing in particular.

Then my neighbours have a kid called Bailey (not real name) Bailey is 1 and a half and his mom screams at him BAILEY GET THE F*** OUT BEFORE I F***
KILL YOU YOU LIL B :rude: its really annoying
Thats Child Abuse. :(

Ciaran
20-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Ermmm wow glen to be honest i hate racist people... grrrr they make me soo mad...

Hmmmz... I was really young and i was good mates with a girl (very strange for a young child) and i said some stupid stuff one day and my best mate was gone that made me mad i was only in year 2 lol not alot of stuff makes me angry...

Pulchritudinous
20-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Once I went to regent street (in london incase you don't know) and I was wearin a new jacket, and if you've been to regent street you will no its covered in pigeons (not so much anymore) and 2 pigions pooed on my jacket, so I kicked one , and yeh quite a few people were tutting and giving me evil looks.

Thats one of the things, i could go on 4 ages.

*.Glitter.Rip.*
20-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Interesting stuff especially the childs mum swering. If you think thats bad see the army places! In england I was with one of my friends and he called him the well the worst word whih begins with "C" a couple of times and out loud! Everybody could hear! Common and I hate those sort of people! They should be shot like he dogs they really are! Anyway the boy was f ing and blinding back and the mum kicked him inside! How rude!
Certainly what you dont see around the queen.
People are in this day of age right b"!£"$%s now. i dont know if you went but I went to Olimpia and one of my family was given a bottle of champayne! But there was a huge fat guy near up the top of the row slumping with his huge whale stomach poking out for the world to see! Jeez I felt sorry for the guys sitting next to him.

Ciaran
21-12-2004, 12:04 PM
I was thinkin about this when i was in the shower this morning and things that people have done and do are kinda the same... we all make the same mistakes over like the stuff that i do that makes me mad are the same things ive done in the past for eg: say stuff i dont mean or do things i know i shouldnt

Its kinda the same isnt it?

x!candi!x
24-12-2004, 01:13 PM
when i was 11 i kniced some beer of ma ma *i was bad then not now :)*
me and my 2 best friends where drunk and his dad caught us he took my mate home and my other mates grandad took her home and i was left with my bestest m8 leanne she hadnt been drinkin and ben grassed me up so i got so angry with be i stamped on his foot with my boots and nearly broke his foot lol im not bad now im a good little girl :p

Hippygurl101
30-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Ive kinda gone crazt twice lately.. la la.. but good reason.
Firstly I was at college and I was walking out of Blodge when i saw i guy blatently in my locker, and he was rifling through it.I shouted at him really loud.. (Yeah people looked) and had a massive go at him for breakin into my locker.. he then had the cheek to turn around and tell me i needed a new lock ad walked off. God I was mad.
Secondly I was in a club with my mates the other night and my bag got stolen and i just want really crazy at one of the bouncers.. he was actually pretty sweet thou and I got it back. Not before the thief had emptied my wallet and my mates inside.. But still. Yes Avooid me if your commiting a crime.

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 04:05 PM
lol that must be well annoyin

SSC7
04-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Once I went to regent street (in london incase you don't know) and I was wearin a new jacket, and if you've been to regent street you will no its covered in pigeons (not so much anymore) and 2 pigions pooed on my jacket, so I kicked one , and yeh quite a few people were tutting and giving me evil looks.

Thats one of the things, i could go on 4 ages.
Yeah I know I went there once when I was little and my Dad gave me some seed so I threw it about untill to my horror a huge swarm of pigeons flew on me and pooed all over me. Scared the you-know-what outta me so when i dropped all the seeds and ran off, I came screaming back into the pile trying to stamp on them and kill them. It wasnt untill i calmed down that i realized I was covered in poo. My mum has a pictures of it and I always laugh when i see them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!