PDA

View Full Version : Is Ur Glass Half Empty Or Half Full? hmmm

Sabra
15-12-2004, 12:09 AM
When U Drink Half A Soda Is Ur Glass Half Empty! Or Half Full? I Personally Have No Idea About The Whole Half Empty Half Full Things But Some People Do.. Thats What I wanna know :)

Simonac55
15-12-2004, 01:40 AM
I think my glass is half full because I think the word half empty just doesn't make any sense. Anyway I always try to look at the positive sides of life so my glass if half full :p.

Mentor
17-12-2004, 04:00 PM
id say my glass is somewhere in the middle :D

Fingerboots
17-12-2004, 04:05 PM
My glass has a substance also to be known as water, which approximatley reaches halfway in volume.
Lol, I have no idea! I don't say it, I just drink it. xD Uhmmmm.. if anything, I say half empty naturally.

tularis
17-12-2004, 04:15 PM
It depends what your doing with it.

If your filling it up, it's half full.
If your drinking it, it's half empty

- That's the way I look at it :)

Corey777
17-12-2004, 04:46 PM
I'd say half empty, If you are drinking something , its going to go down. So when you drink half, its half empty.

Concentric
17-12-2004, 04:58 PM

- That's the way I look at it :)
Yes exactly, if you would expect the glass to be full you would say it was half empty but if you expected it to be empty you'd say it was half full.
To be honest it doesn't really matter does it.

lukeisok
17-12-2004, 05:25 PM
If You Turn Glass Sideways. And You can See The Bottom of the glass. It's half full.

If You Cant, It's Half Empty

Mentor
17-12-2004, 05:27 PM
thinking about it, athogh its supposed to see if you a pessmist or an optimst, what happened if you were say emptying a pool or drinking something u dont like. wount it then reverse wich oen would be optimst and wich one would be pessmist?

G-flow
17-12-2004, 05:33 PM

- That's the way I look at it :) Yeah , i have to agree with tularis . That's the only way i can think of it lol! :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Ciaran
17-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Thats like saying.. if a tree falls ina farest with noone arround for miles does it make a sound? hjust cnt be anwsered

Mentor
17-12-2004, 06:19 PM
well it says no ones around, it still makes a sounds, as in the technils sencs of the air vibrating? plus squirrles dogs will stil hear it, and if u left a microphone and recopreder that would still here it. :D

Kardan
17-12-2004, 08:36 PM
It's like saying:

What came first the chicken or the egg?!

Well what did come first....

A chicken i think.

Anyway i say half full...

Cuase if it's empty then there would be nothing but so how can you hhave half of nothing?!

Think about it

Corey777
17-12-2004, 08:36 PM
well it says no ones around, it still makes a sounds, as in the technils sencs of the air vibrating? plus squirrles dogs will stil hear it, and if u left a microphone and recopreder that would still here it. :D

Squirrels and dogs are there, but somehow NO BODY is there to hear it?

:P, And there is no real answer. how can it make a sound if no one hears it? And yes, if you left a speaker and microphone there, somebody is there to hear it ;).

Theres another riddle. Whats the douns of one hand clapping> ;]

MissAlice
17-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Optimist
The glass is half full :)

Pessimist
The glass is half empty :(

Its either one or the other.

Thread closed by MissAlice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!