PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

Mr.Big
25-02-2006, 04:28 AM
If every single furniture has its own code, could it be possible to track it? Then you could find out who stole your furni, or hacked your account or whatever.

HUGECOOL
25-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Yep. I've posted an idea that is based on tracking as well. x]

Although this idea sounds great on paper, it isn't exactly easy. If individual furni was given a tracking number, there would be thousands of tracking numbers which could affect Habbo's stability.

The way I would make this idea possible is by tracking furni according to Habbo IDs. Because every Habbo already has an ID of their very own, adding a simple code that followed the Habbo ID would make things easier.

For example..

Let's say my Mode Bar had a tracking number..

Mode Bar: (Habbo ID) - (Furni Number)

######## - 34

Blinger1
16-03-2006, 03:10 AM
OR it could work through the habbo homepage bit like when you look up your habbo code:)

BL!NKEY
16-03-2006, 03:21 AM
but how could you prove that they hacked it?

what if you traded it to them or droped it in their room?

habbo cannot give you furni if you say you were hacked because then everyone would just tell habbo that they were hacked.

If you are hacked you can see if the person you suspect has a certaint trophie that you had.

Colourfulâ„¢
16-03-2006, 08:08 AM
That would be a good idea. I used to think that that's how moderators and staff got your furni back from scammers but I wasn't completely sure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!