PDA

View Full Version : Solace-city

craigg.
25-02-2006, 04:26 PM
I got questioned if I have advertised Solace on here by a member, and I said that I'm not the advertising type of man, Anyway; I decided on advertising it to the viewers of habbox that are interested about upcoming OVC's.

http://www.solace-city.com

A brief introduction:
Solace City is a virtual world where you can meet new friends and catch up with old ones, in a rich pixel environment. Your very own citizen can walk, talk and play in with this fun, 3D animated atmosphere. At Solace City, the possibilities are endless.

I wont go to post a vast amount of information, the website is there for a reason! I have no relation to solace except I am the co-founder. I do not work there no longer, so if you have any questions, I'm sure you would get more information out of the staff than myself.

Thats all I have to say;

- Craig

xxMATTGxx
25-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Lol craig ok cool i check it out

craigg.
25-02-2006, 09:48 PM
A first reply! Lol. Welcome to the thread, I guess.

Thanks Matt. :)

Google it.

Timewarp
25-02-2006, 09:57 PM
ill belive it when i see it

Craig
25-02-2006, 09:58 PM
When will Solace be up and running for the public?

How much [budget wise] did the owner have to spend on this?

Or could he do lingo and all that other stuff myself?

When can we see parts from the site so far?[Like kyle.tk has done for jabbatown]

Just wanting some more information!

Lycan
25-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Solace , I've bin hearing alot about that over the last couple months... mainly about how the site looks different every couple of weeks but i hear a betas not far away (mind u heard that around christmas)

craigg.
25-02-2006, 11:06 PM
1) When will Solace be up and running for the public?

2) How much [budget wise] did the owner have to spend on this?

3) Or could he do lingo and all that other stuff myself?

4) When can we see parts from the site so far?[Like kyle.tk has done for jabbatown]

Just wanting some more information!

Like I said in the first thread, I'm not the guy to ask, but Ill try to answer them.

1) I'm not too sure, I think from looking at it, It still has a couple of years still to do. If you take into consideration that Fusion-city has been up and running a couple of years now, and they are still going hard.

2) the owner is quite budget worthy, he tries to keep his costs at a minimum as any buisnessman would, His father is a councillor over in australlia ( I think, Dont quote me on that ) I know it envolves working with the government.

3) He is the main pixel artist, Nearly everything on Solace is all of his work, and some of his dedicated staff.

4) There is some official previews on the forum, But I'm sure "city club" members will get other viewings before they are released to public.

-----

Chris - I also seen the BETA version last year, and once again at the start of this year. The client is good as an offline test for sprite movement, and I think a newer version will be released soon.

dani342us
26-02-2006, 06:17 AM
Well, this looks like it can go far. Good luck. Hard to trust because so many people are making citys.

xxMATTGxx
26-02-2006, 09:06 AM
A first reply! Lol. Welcome to the thread, I guess.

Thanks Matt. :)

Google it.

No problem

- Matt aka GoogleBoy :eusa_danc

Splinter
26-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Love the layout.. wether or not it ever works Ill let time tell.. but dont you think some of the events are ripped off habbo also its abit out of date. Good luck.

Sygon.
26-02-2006, 02:36 PM
The layout is awesome

Edited by CortezHelsing: Don't swear! It is against the forum rules.

MattUH
26-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah i love they layout every layout they had so far has been great! =]

dani342us
26-02-2006, 05:45 PM
People seem to be loving the layout but not the actual site >.<

Sygon.
28-02-2006, 12:10 PM
People seem to be loving the layout but not the actual site >.<

Theres nothing much to judge its done proffesionally but were waiting for the game the walkabout has been relased so thats hopeful :D

:-Mystical.Dave-
04-03-2006, 05:18 AM
The layout and the site look great.

What is troubling to me is why would someone tell others about it if it's "years" away from being completed, why would I pay money for example 2 years and then finally play.. Once it is released I would be happy to check it out...

Always
04-03-2006, 07:26 AM
The layout is amazing! Wonder if they actual produce the game though

Jamie.
04-03-2006, 10:15 AM
im falling in love with this site.... *dreams*

yer i love layout n everything on it really

iRoss
07-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Ditto. The layout is uber-duper :D

Sygon.
08-03-2006, 12:59 PM
I love daves sig

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!