PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2? Any Cheats?

Toes
25-02-2006, 04:48 PM
(Ctrl + Shift + C for the cheat box)

Money: WARIGANOSASH

Age quicker: agingquick3

Lists some cheats: help

Turning off aging: aging off

Turn on aging: aging on

Those are the best I can find ;)

Feel free to add.

Scene
26-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Kaching: 1,000 cash
Motherlode: 50,000 cash
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true: Too much stuff to explain, first try it on a family you don't mind *****ing up until you know what it does.
boolprop constrainFloorElevation false: Allows you to change the elevation of floor tiles
StretchSkeleton: makes your sim larger or smaller

there's alot more :)

Polly-alyssa
28-02-2006, 07:34 PM
I love sims 2 it totally rockz, when i need cheats i serch sumthin lyk sims 2 cheats into google or sumthin lyk tht

Skittles
02-03-2006, 04:33 AM
Kaching: 1,000 cash
Motherlode: 50,000 cash
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true: Too much stuff to explain, first try it on a family you don't mind *****ing up until you know what it does.
boolprop constrainFloorElevation false: Allows you to change the elevation of floor tiles
StretchSkeleton: makes your sim larger or smaller

there's alot more :)

i knew those, teehee, i eitehr go 2 gamewinners or captaincode.com

Scene
02-03-2006, 04:35 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/914811.html

That's where I get my sims 2 cheats :)

Skittles
02-03-2006, 04:37 AM
sweet, another one, thanks, ima dding that 2 my favs list in case i need

Toes
02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
My sims has bubbles coming out of her bottom, does anyone know why?

dobzy
11-03-2006, 05:58 PM
My personal faves are:

boolProp snapObjectsToGrid true/false - this allows you to place objects literally anywhere on the gride as opposed to them being centralised on the grids.

moveobjects on/off - this allows you to place objects anywhere, and also merge objects together. Good for gardens, and creating artistic things.

Having these cheats ON/TRUE can make it more difficult to place items on walls. So, I usually leave wall furniture last.

Having merged furniture together, CAN result in sims being unable to use certain items. It's a matter of experiementation.

There's also a cheat where you can rotate items to all different angles.

Toes
11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
the 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' is my favourite.

Robzor
16-03-2006, 03:46 PM
just read the read me file that comes with the game when u install it
the cheats are all there !!!!! lol

Sazzle
20-03-2006, 08:30 PM
the 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' is my favourite.
agreed.
nothing is impossible with that cheat.

Sarah.
29-03-2006, 07:06 PM
twinzr2cute/twinsr2cute if you want the mother to have twins.

James!
19-04-2006, 12:05 PM
CHEATS
------
To enter cheats in The Sims 2, first open the command console by simultaneously pressing ctrl-shift-c. Note that cheats are case-sensitive. Some of the cheats that can be used here are as follows:

help: lists all the cheats in the game.

help [cheatname]: displays specific information about the cheat.

exit: closes the cheat window.

expand: expands or contracts the cheat window.

moveObjects on/off: removes footprint limitation for all object placement in Buy Mode and Build Mode. Removes limitations placed on hand tool for when objects are in use, or are normally non-movable objects. Is known to cause issues with game elements, routing, hidden object generation and manipulation, etc. Note that using this cheat allows you to delete objects that normally cannot be deleted, such as Sims, the mailbox, and the garbage can. If you delete these objects, there is no way to get them back, so be careful!

aging –on/off: prevents Sims from aging. This can disrupt the carefully tuned gameplay balance, and will prevent little Johnny from ever growing up, so treat this cheat with care as well.

autoPatch -on/off: This cheat lets you re-enable notifications when there is a game update available for The Sims 2. Just turn Autopatch on and go to the Custom Content Browser (the little snowflake button on the UCP in the neighborhood). If there’s an update available you’ll be asked whether you want to download it.

slowMotion [value]: The slowMotion cheat takes one parameter: the "slowness" setting (such as slowMotion 4). This value ranges from 0 to 8 where 0 is normal speed and 8 is the slowest speed.

boolProp enablePostProcessing true/false: enables the use of postprocessing cheats (see below); very useful for movie making (also see below). Please note that you must have a video card that can handle pixel shaders in order to successfully use this cheat. If you use the cheats and you don’t have pixel shaders, the screen will most likely go partially dark, and will not come back until you turn off enablePostProcessing. If you turn on postprocessing, and you turn on cinematics, and a cinematic plays, you may also experience unwanted graphical glitches.

bloom [r g b x] (rgb is color) (x is the bloom amount) [0.0 - 1.0]: This cheat adds a blur effect, like a sitcom flashback moment. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

vignette [centerX centerY X] (X is the vignetteing factor) [0.0 - 1.0]: Adds a blur effect from the specified center. Using "vignette 0.5 0.5 0.5" should put some blurry bits at the edge of the screen. Vignette 0.5 0.5 1.0 is maximum edge blurryness. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

filmGrain [val] [0.0-1.0]: This cheat makes the screen grainy. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

letterBox [val] [0.0-0.4]: Adds a letterbox effect to the view. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

Robzor
19-04-2006, 02:54 PM
GOD SAKE !
JUST READ THE 'READ ME FILE' THAT COMES WITH IT WHEN U INSTALL IT !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!