PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Emerald Help!

samsaBEAR
25-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Howdy, I recently purchased a GBS SP + Pokemon Emerald, and I've kinda got stuck on it. I'm in the Safari Zone, and I'm where the dude says he wishes he has a bike, so he can go further. Well I have a bike, and I can't follow the narrow bit. I can make it to the end of the first narrow bit, but it won't let me up to get on the second narrow bit.
Also, I'm stuck on the Mossdeep Gym, can anyone reccommend a good Pokemon Team to buit the Gym Leaders?
Anyhelp would be great, and if it leads to me getting past the Gym/Safari Zone, I'll +Rep you.

Thanks

Charles
25-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Ok. I loved Pokemon dearly, now. Not too sure.
I dont have Emerald, and no idea with the Safari bit. But with the Gym Leader, check which type of pokemon they have. List here pls..

Edge
25-02-2006, 07:00 PM
If you had a dark type pokemon its super effective. (My brother said)

samsaBEAR
25-02-2006, 07:02 PM
They have:

Xatu & Claydol both level 41
Lunatone & Solrock both level 42

EDIT: It's not that they're Psychic that bothers me, I have a Lvl 41 Haunter, Ghost moves pwn Physchic Pokemon. The problem lies with Claydol, who knocks all my Pokemon out each time with Earthquake

Charles
25-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Use a flying pokemon then, flying isnt affected by earthquake. But what flying pokemon is effective to Claydol..?

Ellis.
25-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Uhhh, I think I know a bit of pokemon. For the Safari Zone part, you need the Acro Bike because there are two different bikes, the Mach Bike, and the Acro Bike. The Mach Bike lets you go faster but the Acro Bike goes at a normal speed but has the ability to hop. I forgot exactly how to hop but you should go get an Acro Bike and play with it a bit; I think you hold down A and use your keypad to move.

For the gym part, I suggest an ice/water pokemon. Ice or Thunder types can handle Xatu easily while a Water pokemon with a good defense can defend against Claydol's physcics and Lunatone's and Solrock's attacks. Also, a water pokemon with a good damage move like Surf would do great in taking Claydol, Lunatone, and Solrock down. It's true that dark pokemon would do good, but there aren't many dark moves out there that can provide big hits unlike water moves like Surf and Hydro Pump.

I do have some experience with pokemon, in fact when I was 10, I used to love it. I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, and Fire Red versions. I'm a bit rusty since I haven't played it in a while though, but I still know a lot in general. Well, I wish you good luck with the Safari Zone and Mosdeep. I hope I could help.

Oh yea, by the way, if you're looking for a good walkthrough for Emerald, I suggest Serebii.net. Just go to Games > Pokemon Emerald > Walkthrough.

samsaBEAR
25-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the advice! I have the Acro Bike, but it won't let me hop up. Your advice on the Gym is helpful, I didn't think of using Water/Ice Pokemon. At the moment, i'm trying a dual Tropius combo, seen as Tropius is resistant to Earthquake.

Charles
25-02-2006, 08:30 PM
The Acro bike, thats it! You hold B or A and you pull a wheelie, then start to hop.
You hop up the thingy (forgot the name ;[)

Neversoft
25-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Its good to see people are still intrested in Pokemon games. :) I never bought Emerald. But I've got the Ruby version.

Charles
25-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Its good to see people are still intrested in Pokemon games. :) I never bought Emerald. But I've got the Ruby version.
I havnt got Emerald either, got Ruby too.
Pokemon used to be amazing <3

samsaBEAR
26-02-2006, 11:19 AM
I have one of every generation, but I'm gonna have to get a DS for the new ones. Or I suppose I could download it off the Internet, but that's bad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!