PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Boss?

Neversoft
25-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Who do you think is one of the hardest bosses ever? I know this has been posted already, but posted in Computer Games. I'm on about Hardest Boss from a console game. :) I seriously don't know mine, I'll have to think. Hmm..

samsaBEAR
26-02-2006, 11:21 AM
When I first got it, Fat Man from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty took me for ever to do, so I suppose that's my hardest boss

Rizla
26-02-2006, 11:39 AM
The Metal gears on "Sons of Liberty". I had 20 of them :( That or Angel Sephiroth on FFVII.

0verRide
26-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Liquid Snake from MGS 1. you had to fight him on top on metal gear, he always got me near the edge and i fell off :(

samsaBEAR
26-02-2006, 02:19 PM
I thought the Metal Gears on Sons Of LIberty were quite easy

ASHFELT
26-02-2006, 02:24 PM
My hardest boss is Ares on Spartan total warrior

Rizla
26-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I thought the Metal Gears on Sons Of LIberty were quite easyI do now, first time I was doing it it took me forever.

Charles
26-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Boost Guardian; MP2. What a batty. Seriously, I got really agitated with this. Even though some may disagree.

Isaac
28-02-2006, 01:30 AM
The Demon's Gate - FFVII

Karl
28-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Mmmmm, lets see now...

Devil may cry, the elemental zone.
Final Fantasy 4 - Olan
Final Fantasy 7 - Emerald and Ruby
Final Fantasy 9 - Ozma
Breath of Fire 3 - The Dark Mage and the Beserk bot

Tha's about it. :p

Rizla
02-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Ruby can be killed very easily with a little trick ;)

Karl
02-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Ruby can be killed very easily with a little trick ;)

With Quad-M(M) And Bahamut-Zero the mimed. Yeah, but it still has 1.2 million HP

Even with KoTR You still would need to heal etc...

Rizla
04-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Well, if you have KOTR doing 9999 each, then it's only two mimes..

habz
06-03-2006, 04:48 PM
I couldnt do the witch on banyo kazooie. Old game but hell good.
Also the last bowser on Super Mario 64 was hard i mean throughing bowser from that star.

Hardest New game boss has to be either the dinosaw at the end of turok evolution or the last boss on resisdant evil 4 (when using chainsaw controller) also im not the best player of resadent evil :P

viperkyle1
08-03-2006, 02:43 PM
final fantasy vII - i know a thrirty year old who is a friend of mine and he bought the game when it came out (1997)
he has a level 99 and he still cant kill emerald or ruby

:Jamie
08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
I couldnt do the witch on banyo kazooie. Old game but hell good.
Also the last bowser on Super Mario 64 was hard i mean throughing bowser from that star.

Hardest New game boss has to be either the dinosaw at the end of turok evolution or the last boss on resisdant evil 4 (when using chainsaw controller) also im not the best player of resadent evil :P

lmao that witch i cudnt do :S i was only a kid wen i played never tried killing her again lol but it isnt my hardest :P

Timewarp
09-03-2006, 06:29 PM
lmao that witch i cudnt do :S i was only a kid wen i played never tried killing her again lol but it isnt my hardest :P
shes easy compared to the banjo tooie boss trust me
completed em both with all jiggies and all notes

JoeyK.
09-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Lol. Probably the one I’ve spent most time on was ruby/emerald…. But the only time I’ve ever fought a boss that I haven’t had the health bar so much as move the first time was Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts…. It was pretty easy once I figured out how to do it, but he was just a little bit hard that first time [I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t hurt him xD] :P

Karl
10-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Lol. Probably the one I’ve spent most time on was ruby/emerald…. But the only time I’ve ever fought a boss that I haven’t had the health bar so much as move the first time was Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts…. It was pretty easy once I figured out how to do it, but he was just a little bit hard that first time [I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t hurt him xD] :P

Yeah he killed me at level 82 and I never even touchec him once, a few tries later, his butt was mine. xD

habz
13-03-2006, 06:51 PM
shes easy compared to the banjo tooie boss trust me
completed em both with all jiggies and all notes

lol i cant get to the boss at end of banjo tooie :P

Bielby2ooo
13-03-2006, 08:13 PM
The last boss

on

Alex the Kid

The rock paper scissors game

In sega megadrive whne you didnt put a game in and pressed play it used tyo coem on

Great times

Great times :')

Jase
16-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Most of the boses on God of war. You've gotta figure a way out on how to kill them, its not just simply run up and tap square :P

Stress Free
18-03-2006, 11:11 PM
i gt stuck on god of war i didnt knwo where to go once i had *** on the 2nd lvl lol

Billabong
18-03-2006, 11:16 PM
So did i evil-saint ! Any tips anyone

Stress Free
18-03-2006, 11:23 PM
lol i couldnt figure out what to do onc ei got off the elevator cud u dep

JonJon
17-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Banjo Kazoiee was great, but easy. Ruby and Emerald from FFVII because I dont unserstand all that mime stuff. Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts, he is insane. Ozma and Necron on FFIX. Parasite Dragon on .hack1. First Seymour form on FFX.

Ranger
17-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Banjo Kazoiee was great, but easy. Ruby and Emerald from FFVII because I dont unserstand all that mime stuff. Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts, he is insane. Ozma and Necron on FFIX. Parasite Dragon on .hack1. First Seymour form on FFX.

The FIRST Seymour?
Surely you Seymour Omnis, the last one? Rotating those dials was annoying XD
The first is easy, just get Rikku to steal from the guardians so they can't use high potions, and cast nulblaze, nulfrost, nulshock and nultide on the party in the order that Seymour uses them. Then just hammer into him :D

Neversoft
17-04-2006, 11:02 PM
Is this Thread still going? Woah. Even though its not a Boss them 2 Hands on Event 50 on Super Smash Bros Melee drive me insane.

James!
17-04-2006, 11:15 PM
The Don Barzini on The Godfather..

Dirgeofcerberus
17-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Well first of all, it seems alot of people play Final Fantasy, and trust me, so do I.
Second, I dont really know what my hardest boss would be, too many bosses to recall.
Not necessarily a hard boss, but a time consuming and annoying boss would be having to face all of your own aeons on FFX. Especially since I had Yuna and all the Aeons extremely powered up, that took ages to beat them all.
A hard boss would have to be...Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts, yeah, he was annoying first time round when you dont know how to beat him, and even when you do know how to beat him, still hard and annoying.
Some bosses on FFVII were annoying, like Emerald and Ruby.
Also, the dark aeons were hard on FFX. Some had masses of HP, like 12 million.
FFVIII and FFIX bosses were pretty easy really, so were most bosses on FFX.

BLuweesH
18-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Is this Thread still going? Woah. Even though its not a Boss them 2 Hands on Event 50 on Super Smash Bros Melee drive me insane.

If you haven't tried yet, or finished the hands off yet, then I suggest Yoshi, Pikachu or Samus. I found DK alright too, but by taking care of one hand at a time, and taking advantage of when they use their lasers, with patience, Yoshi's flutter kick pulled the trick. ;)

My hardest boss would have to be, the last stage characters on King Of Fighters Neowave and King Of Fighters 11. They're so damn fast and have fast reflexes and what not...But yeh, they're bosses of games I've never defeated, where as in other games, after few/several/lots of attempts, I beat them. These ones, nope...:(

Neversoft
18-04-2006, 07:17 PM
If you haven't tried yet, or finished the hands off yet, then I suggest Yoshi, Pikachu or Samus. I found DK alright too, but by taking care of one hand at a time, and taking advantage of when they use their lasers, with patience, Yoshi's flutter kick pulled the trick. ;)

My hardest boss would have to be, the last stage characters on King Of Fighters Neowave and King Of Fighters 11. They're so damn fast and have fast reflexes and what not...But yeh, they're bosses of games I've never defeated, where as in other games, after few/several/lots of attempts, I beat them. These ones, nope...:(

Ty, I would Rep but have to spread. :(

Sabu
18-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Its maester seymour on final fantasy 10 for me. His aeon is just so powerful :(

Dirgeofcerberus
18-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Its maester seymour on final fantasy 10 for me. His aeon is just so powerful :(

Dude, the first Seymour? He is so goddamn easy.
The last Seymour is so much harder.

Dynamical
21-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Im very much a FF and KH guy myself x]

From earlier posts..I found all the forms of seymour fairly easy myself..If anything id say the 3rd hardest for the stage of the game it comes in but still not really a problem..

Overall..The hardest bosses Id say would be the dark aeons Bahamut, magus and anima. Took me a while to beat them personally.

Ruby and Emerald on 7 are also extremely hard without the use of miming :P

lolerskates
21-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Probably Every or Seymour Fleux on FF10, mainly because I didn't train up properly before I went to fight them. I never did beat Seymour and stopped playing, but I know how the game ends. Can't wait for FF12. *geek*

JoeyK.
21-04-2006, 01:24 AM
If you thought Sephiroth was hard on KH, just wait until you try him on KH2... ;l

asher_
21-04-2006, 01:27 AM
NEMESIS...... THAT EVIL FING M8

Bielby2ooo
21-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Ermm

Last Boss on

Alex The Kid

On Sega Megadrive if youdidnt put a game in and sattrted the cinsole it would come on

ACE GAME

You had to Rock Paper Scissors thro all the monsters took

Me My Dad and Bro about a month to complete

:')

Moose
21-04-2006, 04:17 AM
Who do you think is one of the hardest bosses ever? I know this has been posted already, but posted in Computer Games. I'm on about Hardest Boss from a console game. :) I seriously don't know mine, I'll have to think. Hmm..

Yeah but a long time ago, there wasn't a "Console Games" section (untill I proposed the idea), it was just computer games.

I think the hardest is Alexia on Hard mode....

Rizla
21-04-2006, 09:34 AM
I found all FFX bosses easy once I got Yojimbo... You can use it on Jecht, so then it's just the tedious aeons/Yu Yevon fight, which you can't even lose o.O I think it's just there to p*ss people off.

MrGazet
21-04-2006, 09:41 AM
FFX-2 - The boss we fight in Bikanel Desert in chapter 5 forgot the name thou xP

Biseinen
21-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Ozma, hands down.

Ranger
21-04-2006, 06:05 PM
FFX-2 - The boss we fight in Bikanel Desert in chapter 5 forgot the name thou xP

Angra Mainyu.

Ashley 12344
21-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Definitly the 4 legged thing that chases you out of Dollet after fighting Wedge and Biggs and the other thing (no name but can't spell)
That is, if you decide against running.
On FFVII that is.

Sephiroth is easy, ruby and emerald very hard as i never used mime tactic

JonJon
22-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Well I hardly ever trained until I cam to first Seymour form. So he was hardest. The harness of Seymours for me went:

Seymour 1 (Macalania Temple), Seymour 3 (Mt. Gagazet), Seymour 4 (Inside Sin), Seymour 2 (Highbridge). Thats from hardest to easiest. And them SSBM hands, forgot about them :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!