PDA

View Full Version : Ew like...

Tommy
25-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Ew right everyone is calling me an emo, and im like wth no im not.
Its because like, i said i like emo's style and i wouldnt mind having the hair. And then i put my my msn name as:
;;x_ ۩ﺴ ŦøM ﺴ۩ _x;; Being stubborn and making people hate you is awesome! Try it!
So everyone like thats mean, and im like i dont care, cos i love watching people collapse in depression cos i insulted them x]
And ive been called an emo by the music i listen too! And since when is MCR emo music? Like please, i do like my slow songs but it doesnt mean im emo jeez. And then i said i wanted my eyebrow pierced and my mate goes emooooooo, and im like wth im not emo i just want my eyebrow pierced its like noo.
Tell them, it aint fair, im getting all depressed =P

Revis
25-02-2006, 11:43 PM
I have longish blue hair which falls over one of my eyes and I had a self harm problem a few months back, that makes me a 'wannabe emo'. ***? I don't try to be emo, since when has Etnies, Element, Quiksilver, Animal, Zero, Blind, ZooYork and Bench been emo clothing?

Craig
26-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Too right Proper. I wear DC's and a Ramones T shirt so I'm a 'goth'. Well thats what the chavs call me.

I don't see the point in all this __x;;__;;x; or whatever. People put it in their usernames/usertitles/sigs and it looks rubbish. Mainly people wanting to be emo and make it look like they are. I mean your less emo then elmo,let alone half the emo's in the world. I really hate all these posers on here. Just be who you are and don't change to fit in, be yourself.

Dupion
26-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Take Craig's advice be yourself. And MCR is hardly Emo. ;T

Charlie
26-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Label soup cans NOT people!

Rawr
26-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Tom is all that Kellly Clarkson you listen to, it's so emo dude. :rolleyes:

mynameishelen!
26-02-2006, 04:15 PM

Lmao, exactly

You're about as far from an emo as is possible.
YOU LISTEN TO ASHANTI!!! :p

Revis
26-02-2006, 04:19 PM
We decided Nirvana was emo one Physics lesson... Haha.

Rawr
26-02-2006, 06:18 PM
We decided Nirvana was emo one Physics lesson... Haha.

Emo love pls <3

Dupion
26-02-2006, 06:19 PM

lmao haha.

ilovejordan
26-02-2006, 06:20 PM
If your not emo why be bothered ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!