PDA

View Full Version : Erm.. Yeh.. Dam?

Steven.
26-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Ermm.. Yeh... :(

Right, i've just done the Mage arena mini quest but before i go it says i have to talk to Kolodion again.

(RuneHQ):

"Before quitting, ask Kolodion how you can use your staff outside the Mage Arena. Kolodion will tell you that you must cast your God spell (the spell of the God you chose) 100 times, inside of the arena to charge the staff. Then after it's charged you can use the staff anywhere. Before going outside take some Blood runes and go inside the Arena and use it a 100 times just to learn the spell. Remember that the God you follow will not attack you inside the Arena as long as you have the staff and cape of the god equipped. The 2 others you are not following will attack you and hit damage up to 20 (Depending on your stats). Also be very aware that YOU CAN BE PK'D (killed by other players) inside the Arena while practicing your spell!"

Do i have to do that, if i do im stuck as the rune shop dont sell Bloods, and i have 20, and i dont want to do it again. so quite basically, im st00fed? :(

micky.blue.eyes
26-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Have you casted it a 100 times? If so, then you can just teleport away I think. If you haven't casted it a 100 times then you need to do so, after you casted it 100 times that guy says you're experienced enough, you get to see that on speech part, his face comes up, you know what I mean?

Steven.
26-02-2006, 11:02 AM
I've got the staff (zamarok) as it's class. and the cape looks like the legends cape ;o

But that's the part i am stuck on, i dont have enough bloods to do it (I only have 20..) :P

bowrox
26-02-2006, 11:22 AM
i'll ask my mate about it if hes online

bowrox
26-02-2006, 11:24 AM
My mate who has done it says that you can cast it 20 times, then go get more runes and cast it more later

Ezzie. (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

micky.blue.eyes
26-02-2006, 11:29 AM
That doesn't matter, you can always come back to cast it more. You can wield it but can't cast it outside the arena if you haven't casted it 100 times.

Mr.Kylee
26-02-2006, 11:33 AM
:rolleyes: Blonde moment

Steven.
26-02-2006, 11:45 AM
:rolleyes: Blonde moment

Lmao! See, i know more than you. (kyle knows what i'm on about ;))

ssricky
26-02-2006, 02:46 PM
steveh ur hopeless u still there -.- if so how many bloods u need ill buy em for u get em to u and u can pay me back

Steven.
26-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Nope, i'm out now, after i risked going out and it worked ;) Had to use 60 More bloods and completed. Thanks Ash and Kyle for ze help :D

Locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!