PDA

View Full Version : Ttfn </3

Bef
26-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Well yeh. Some of you know whats been going on with me the past couple of weeks but for those who dont, I dont really wannaw go into everything as some loser would most proberly pick an argument about it.
Truth is, Iv done some pretty ****ty things irl recently and i got to go court on tuesday.
Anway its all a long confusing story but fact of the matter is im proberly not going to have acess to a computer for some time. It could be a month, it could be six i duno.
I love most of you dearly and just wanna say a few shoutouts etc...

Helen - Your such a brillient girl, i love you too bits. You always make me laugh, wish you all the best in the coming months and dont miss our shower sessions to much <3 Keep being a cyb0r slewwwwwt!

Claz - My little clazzy-poo. Your absoloutly awsome. Keep on being you and one day il come live on your window sill. Im going to miss you lots and lots bebbs <333

Benj aka Ralf- Please, Randy Ralf is the best name <3 Lol anyway, your sooo cute i just want to wrap you up in a blankie and cuddle you forever. I know yoir going through some ****ty times but just keep your head up and remember your teh cex! Love you <3

Bec - My darling husbund, im going to miss you SOOO much. Your so groovy lol. You may be a complete and utter cyb0r ***** but i still love you! Try and stop changing your men more then your underwear and take care <33

Abbs - What can i say hun? One of my oldest Hxf friends and one of the greatest people iv come across. Your absolouty fabulous darrrling. Keep on dolling, i wanna see lots of pixelly wotsits by the time i return <33

Eamonn - Aaah my little munchkin. Im going to miss you and honey. We always have the randomest conversations. You still aint cammed to me yet you little squirt! Anyway you love scary films and lost like me <33 Woo. Give honey some loving from me!

Rosie - The racist ranger, ahh me and you only got close last month or somit but your wicked. I cant believe that fat heffa sat on you lool. Your eve woo! Anyway, what can i say except
NOT TO BE RUDE BUT DO YOU EAT KEBABYS MADE OF DOG? TOENAILS!

Ross - My fellow sheep ****0r, i cant believe we lost to the irish. Carry on doing the dutty on the back lanes of wine street. I love your little hat hehe, your such a cutie <3

Jane aka M0zes aka kidney girl - Welleth youeth areth veryeth cooleth. Remember to carry on writing the bible and keep stealing kidneys. (6) <33

Bjay - Your IMMENSE! Lol, nah your so cute. And i was right about the cousin thing :P
Anyway, theres no need to wish you luck in life because you have your brain. Aww, Keep it real down under ;]

Zah zah- Muahahahaha -evilgeniuslaugh- Aww i love you bebbs your fabbity doo daah. MUAHAHAHAHA I am an evil genius. Anyway your a bigamist your like everyones wife/husbund. Im going to miss you aswell, your my little buddy to talk to in the days when everyones in school <33

Ryan - Well your coolio, lol you always get the same quiz results ah moi!! We is trendy yahh. Your a groovy guy and keep me entertained! Miss youuu <3

Justin - God well you never shut up lol, your on a permanent hype you dont let anyone get a word in age ways and i love ya for it. Also you taught me how to play BB! <33

Cortez and smidders - Well im not that close to either of you now but we have had our moments. Tom you best take care of my Helen. And Craig i know weve had our niggles recently and sorry for being a ****** <3

Neily - My lesbian lover #2 Lol, you drank for me as i couldnt go out. You very nice even if you do bully me, claz and Helen sometimes. Iheartyouforeverandever. Keep being evil. <33

Tommy cheese - Aww cheese boy, remember to send me weekly scrapings ;] Your a very nice boy... okay maybe your not but meh, your funny. Keep hyping up off starbucks and stop playing with yourself on cam. Oooh and what have you done with that voodoo doll (6) <33

Craig aka chavvy aka LOLZ - Yeh you, you bully. -resiststemtationofpostingyourpiceverywhere- No your brillient my darling, a bit snobby but brillient :P Your a good laugh and you dont get offended by my nasty sense of humour. <3

Yellow parasol Craig - Aww your a sweetie pie, your just one of those really really nice guys -hug- Lol youve been involved in alot of our um dirtier conversations Cough-Helenandthetoothbrushes- <33

Umm i cba writing anymore big paragraphs so heres just some names of people iv huumped.

Janeumz <33
Jazzy <33
Jess <33
Cassie <33
Adam <33
Stacey <33
Lozza <33
Ree <33
Ricky <33
Joe <33
Karl <33
Ash <33
Matt <33
Danneh <33
Dan <33
Soyers <33
Kyle <33
Rach <33
Jordan <33
Bethie <33
Rupsie <33
Daisy <33
Chloe <33

Okay i cant remember everyone but i think iv done pretty good off the top of my nogin...

So il be back when im back. Hmm i wonder if habbox will still be up and running -beardstroke-

One thing id like to say before i submit this thread is how i feel about SOME hxf staff.
You know i love some of you but i feel that others, maybe the newer ones are not mature enough for there jobs and seem to be banning people just for the sake of it. Im not going to go point fingers and im not trying to cause arguments but as long as these people have power habbox will go down hill. In the ye oldeth forum times when we had danneh, kyle, soybeans, ash, jack etc running the show the point of the forum was fun. I feel some of the newer staff have forgot the forums about fun and are just trying to ruin everyones fun! Lol, meh il stop moaning. Thats my point of view anyway <33

Im not in court till Tuesday so i may be on tonight but just incase i cant come on tomorrow im posting this today.

Remember stay nekkid and il be back when im back <33

the wombats
26-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Bye Bef. :( We all have to go at 1 point so meh.... Goodluck. :) I am not a chav also. :(

Bef
26-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Yes you are and il hopefully be back in a few months (6) <3

issaa.
26-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Beffy im gonna miss you <//3 When you come back we can catch up on our dirtyness and make up for it ;) ILOVEBEFKKKK<3

iluvben
26-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Omg Bef nooooooooooooo i need you m0n whos going to tell me drunken storys omg </3

Bef
26-02-2006, 10:36 PM
;[ Il miss my little Eamonn and Claz and i promise il be back with lots of drunkeness and dirtyness. Unless the brainwash me... :\

issaa.
26-02-2006, 10:39 PM
theyll brainwash you, youll come back and be like i have one glass of wine with my meal a week, clarissa go to school and get qualifications :( scaryy stuff :(

Bef
26-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Lmfbbo, yers -strokesbeard-
I forgot to say bye to some more peoplers
Um Tanya with the sexy hair <33
Ricky - cookie boy
Umm Aaah i had other people to say but i forgot them again. I used all my brain cells getting helen unbanned... Ooo stacey <33

Jane
26-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Omgeth Jane's gonna miss you baybee (l) :( ILUFOREVER DONT FORGET ABOUT ME PLS <3

YellowParasol
26-02-2006, 10:47 PM
:o Cya Beff ;( i'll miss you, alot and erm, get back soon <3 <3 <3

iluvben
26-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Omg , what if bef comes back prim and proper and all good :o

issaa.
26-02-2006, 10:50 PM
yeah and she gives lectures :(

Bef
26-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Lol, now that would be funny! An miss you to craig and love you to Jane <33

Bef
26-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Sorry for double post but had to remember Nekkle <3 Hes soo cool. And oo Mentor and um SHEEPY. lol okay im hyp0r now...

Edited by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

SHEEPY
27-02-2006, 12:02 AM
O.M.G! I got a mention.

anyway, good luck and all that shiz.

Flisker
27-02-2006, 12:02 AM
I don'T know you Bef, but :( Bye bye We all would miss you gredfully :(

-Waves whilest Cring-

- Snoop

mynameishelen!
27-02-2006, 05:37 PM
OMG </3

BEF I LOVE YOU <333333333333333333333

WILL MISS YOU :'(

Bef
27-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I love you to heleno <3

Smiddy
27-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Bye bef, you'll be sorely missed by us all :o.

And don't worry, Helen is in good hands ;)

ilovejordan
27-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Bye baby :'( good luck with the court yeah and just remember "eloy loves you" ;) I'll miss you </3

Bef
27-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Cheers tom and make sure you look after her! No advantage taking, i know shes a cyb0r slewwt but still ;] <333

mynameishelen!
27-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Cheers tom and make sure you look after her! No advantage taking, i know shes a cyb0r slewwt but still ;] <333

Not :P

IM YOUR SLEWT <3

RosieIsHot
27-02-2006, 09:09 PM
omg bef ;'[[[[ im gonna miss you lots& lots like jelly tots
LUV YA XXXXXXXXXXXX member im coming with you i take some spliffs lyk ennit ;']|[heart]

Bef
27-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Lol Rosie
I didnt say bye to you when you went offliners </3 Il miss you chic. And Cassie baby you rock <3 Gl in canada.

Its the end of an era i guess ;]

Dupion
28-02-2006, 04:02 PM
ilu bef </3 i will welcome you back with a pool of nekkidz. love youz. <3

Bef
28-02-2006, 04:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH IM BACK, YOU CANT GET RID OF ME THAT EASY. i got community service and i got to go to harvey jones when a bed is freee but that gives me a couple of weeks. Still on curfew so i got to run down the pub now!! LOVE YOU ALL <3333333

kasi
01-03-2006, 11:35 PM
bye :) .

Kyle.tk
05-03-2006, 07:20 PM
wish i'd gotten to know you.

Polly-alyssa
05-03-2006, 07:32 PM
I don't know you but u seem in bad trouble, i hope to get to know you when you're back if you ever are

kk
12-03-2006, 02:17 PM
(sorry if i sorta bumped..)

Justin - God well you never shut up lol, your on a permanent hype you dont let anyone get a word in age ways and i love ya for it. Also you taught me how to play BB! <33

;o cheers! ilu nekkid ;) yeh like ryan sed, a pool of nekkids, bye lover ;D

ssricky
12-03-2006, 02:20 PM
remember pum pum go for community services if u can or pleaded insanity better to be in institute with the cushions than a jail cell

Adam$
19-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Mygosh. I've just read this now, as I don't often read this bit of the forum. ;(

Sorry 'bout that, and welcome back, almost a month later. ¬_¬

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!