View Full Version : need help

firepyro
27-02-2006, 03:07 AM
how often should people wack off?

is it normal to do it everyday

im embaresed to ask my friends how often they do it

iluvben
27-02-2006, 09:57 PM
If you mean masterbating it's normal in teenage boys and girls , theres no harm in doing it , it's actually good for boys as it flushes out the bad semen which can reduce the risks of prostate cancer in men later in life , if you do masterbation make sure you wash because you don't want to smell like rotten cheese.

firepyro
27-02-2006, 10:00 PM
ya i no that but how often should i do it

Rawr
02-03-2006, 08:45 PM
ya i no that but how often should i do it

It's not a complusory task lol. Some boys hardly ever ''whack off'' while others do it every day, it varies a lot. There is no ''how often should i do it'' it's totally up to you and if you feel comftorable doing it.

kevin2k4!!
13-03-2006, 03:08 AM
It's not a complusory task lol. Some boys hardly ever ''whack off'' while others do it every day, it varies a lot. There is no ''how often should i do it'' it's totally up to you and if you feel comftorable doing it.

Just like Karma said, no time limits/whack off limits. Some people whack off once a week, some whack off 3 times a day. It's life, we all do it! :P

FullyInsane
13-03-2006, 02:27 PM
how often should people wack off?

is it normal to do it everyday

im embaresed to ask my friends how often they do it

Robbie , there is no question 'How Often' it's how often you want to do it . Most teenagers do it as they feel frustrated ect . It's your choice how often , it's an embarrassing topic . I understand you don't want to ask anyone . I suggest you do it how often you feel like it , Just don't get caught :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!