PDA

View Full Version : Runescape GP - Neopoint rate?

Rashelly
28-02-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm just wondering what it is, if there is one.
I quit neopets like a year ago and gave all my items/nps away, now I want to get back into it, well the stock market anyway, and don't really like playing games, so I might buy nps with runescape gp.

Cyndia
01-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Well the rates pretty much 1:1. Np usually goes about 50k per hc, and rune gp usually goes about 50k per hc as well so.. yeah. One to one ratio. And I'd love to buy some gp off you? How much do you have for sale? I'll buy about a million off of you for 1 million np? I wouldn't mind going first for you, although we'd have to trade in sections [maybe 50k at a time for the first trade, then up to 150k or so?] It won't take much longer, it's just so I can be sure I won't be ripped off a whole bunch.

And I've got Yaz, Sally, and Babeloverchris to back me up on neopets trades..

PM me or fr RedHotDevil65 on Habbo.
Thanks!

Rashelly
02-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Ok sure, I'll trade 1mil gp for 1mil nps.
I need to alch another 3k yew longs before I can afford to though, so trade on saturday? I'll be done by then.
I don't play habbo anymore, so can't FR you.
And we can trade as much or as little at a time as you like.
I'll PM you with my neopets and runescape names.

animist
03-03-2006, 12:34 AM
rofl neopoints are un beivable easy to get

its called using a refresher program and u earn tons of items and PB maps ext. i earned like 3 mill in a day using one

refresher isnt a hacking to if ur wondering

Rashelly
03-03-2006, 12:48 AM
rofl neopoints are un beivable easy to get

its called using a refresher program and u earn tons of items and PB maps ext. i earned like 3 mill in a day using one

refresher isnt a hacking to if ur wondering
No one asked for your opinion, it's my decision what to do with my runescape money and mine alone.
Understand? Good, now get to bed.

Cyndia
03-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Ok sure, I'll trade 1mil gp for 1mil nps.
I need to alch another 3k yew longs before I can afford to though, so trade on saturday? I'll be done by then.
I don't play habbo anymore, so can't FR you.
And we can trade as much or as little at a time as you like.
I'll PM you with my neopets and runescape names.

Awesome, Saturday is fine. Although.. It might have to be Sunday. I've got a drumline competition Saturday and I'll be gone from 8 in the morning till 9 at night and then I'm going to a party till midnightish.. Unless I manage to catch you in the morning or during lunch, we'll have to wait till Sunday.. But yeah. We'll see. I'll PM you back with my names as well.

And thanks btw! :D

DieselShaq
03-03-2006, 10:54 AM
What is a refresher??

Rashelly
03-03-2006, 01:01 PM
What is a refresher??
I'm gueeing a macro program that just keeps refreshing the page on your browser - the more page views, therefore more random events.

Cyndia
05-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah that's pretty much what a refresher is.. But I thought they weren't allowed? Maybe I'm mistaken.. Oh well. In any case, you'd probably be better off without it. You'd be more likely to accidentally download a virus or keylogger or something. Anyway.. Rashelly, I'm ready to trade whenever you are, if you're still interested. As you can see in my siggy, my runescape user is 2enchantress and my neopets is Snowpixie388. PM/neomail/talk to me on rune whenever you're ready to trade.

Thanks!
<333

Cyndia
05-03-2006, 11:09 PM
Traded successfully. Thanks a bunch! Let me know if you ever want to trade more again :D

Will recommend.
+rep

[and sorry for double post - couldnt edit]

Edited by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

raspberrys
09-03-2006, 06:55 PM
I would glady trade my Neopets for your runescape. I restock on neopets, earning a considerable amount a day. By saturday, ill try to aim to earn another mill to sell to you, and will gladly go first.

Rashelly
10-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Not buying anymore NPs...I only wanted some to get my stock portfolio going again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!