PDA

View Full Version : Liberty City Stories

Flauvo
28-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Liberty City Stories has been a massive hit for the PSP with rocketing sales. And here comes the news you've been waiting for. Liberty City Stories will be released on the Playstation and PC. The Xbox version is yet to be announced. The unofficial game release time is September of this year.

-Stevie

kano
28-02-2006, 07:40 PM
is it me or is the game the same as gta 3 but with a different story?

HUGECOOL
02-03-2006, 03:17 AM
No, you're right. It's a sequel. Most PS games are.

Magnet
02-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Liberty City Stories has been a massive hit for the PSP with rocketing sales. And here comes the news you've been waiting for. Liberty City Stories will be released on the Playstation and PC. The Xbox version is yet to be announced. The unofficial game release time is September of this year.

-Stevie

It's actually pretty old news that... But I'm sure many people still don't know..

Flauvo
02-03-2006, 08:09 PM
It's actually pretty old news that... But I'm sure many people still don't know..

I'm opening up a website so i'm just posting about up-to-date things. I only got the news direct from rockstar couple of days ago

Neversoft
02-03-2006, 08:13 PM
No Biggy.

habz
05-03-2006, 09:53 AM

They took the maps out of gta 3 added a island and put better wepons and moterbikes on it. Anyway whats rong with the GTA 3 maps they rule i mean the eat intill you explode resteront mission was brilliant. Also that made you be erm whats his name not the GTA 3 guy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!