PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I HAVE A STALKER HELP

keister1-2-3
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
THERE IS THIS GUY WHO I KNOW IRL AND HE STALKS ME ON HABBO, ASKING FOR FRIEND REQUESTS, AND IF I ACCEPT THEM HE SEND DISTURBING MESSAGES, NOW HE GONE AND MADE ROOMS ABOUT ME SAYING HE LOVES ME , WHAT DO I DO??? I REPORTED IT AND MODS DONE NOTHING

Catchetat
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
ignore his friend requests .

delete him. ignore him. report on him . dont search his name in the navigator.

forget about this immature dude. report to the mods if neccessary for him hassling/pestering you

keister1-2-3
02-03-2006, 04:42 PM
ignore his friend requests .

delete him. ignore him. report on him . dont search his name in the navigator.

forget about this immature dude. report to the mods if neccessary for him hassling/pestering you

i report him when mods are on, and they do nothing, then he comes to my rooms, and pretends to have cyber with me and i kick him and he keeps coming in or sending doorbell requests

Catchetat
02-03-2006, 04:47 PM
ignore him.. pretend that he's not there.

dont look at what he says or bring a bunch of friends and talk to them so that you'll forget that hassler even when he's there.

sedukshun
02-03-2006, 07:38 PM
if at all possibe try changin account usin a name which does not resemble ur current one. :s

Achieve
02-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Its hard to believe someone would want to stalk you of all people.

Sabu
02-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Its hard to believe someone would want to stalk you of all people.

Yup, out of all the people in the hotel, it has to be you ..

Anyhow, why not just go to a random guest room, only tell people on your console that you can trust, and have fun :)

If, by some impossible chance, he STILL finds you, simply report him with a positive reason (eg; no swearing, spell correctly) and the free mods will help you.

Tom H
02-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Barkseh follow me ya see. So i learn to avoid him.

Polly-alyssa
05-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Just completely ignore him, delete his f/r's and if he comes into your rooms, tell him how immature he is and that you hate him, then after that completely show no sign of knowing him

-will0-
13-03-2006, 04:43 PM
get a bunch of friends and like invite him to your room and get all your mates to annoy him, follow him around and ask him f/r etc.

MasterMarv
16-03-2006, 05:47 PM
THERE IS THIS GUY WHO I KNOW IRL AND HE STALKS ME ON HABBO, ASKING FOR FRIEND REQUESTS, AND IF I ACCEPT THEM HE SEND DISTURBING MESSAGES, NOW HE GONE AND MADE ROOMS ABOUT ME SAYING HE LOVES ME , WHAT DO I DO??? I REPORTED IT AND MODS DONE NOTHING

lollollollollol. i wud find it funny.

mattjones17
13-04-2006, 03:03 PM
How do they know what room youre in?

dollzATTAK~~~
13-04-2006, 03:06 PM
I'd be flattered. Discuss the situation with him in real life (unless he's like that in real life too) and if that doesn't work, report him to Habbo. If it seems to be becoming threatening, contact the local authorities to express your concerns.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!