PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Homesrfan
02-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Okay, I have been getting calls lately for 'Art'[that's someone's name.] and they have been from a Bonding Company telling him he has to go to court on Wendesday. Well, they left a number because obviously they weren't getting a call back [this was on sunday i think] so I called the number. Well I got a viocemail. So I left a message. The next day the woman calls and says thanks for calling, and call me back. Well I call her back... VOICEMAIL! So leave another message. She calls me back and I'm at school. Voicemail [this is on Wendesday... day of trial.] Well now it is Thursday and I got a call telling that they are coming to pick Art up because he missed his trial...

So, um, what?

Infrontation
02-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Prepare a huge rocket launcher or car bomb and attach it or project it at the car coming too pick "art" up. If all else fails get the rotten tomatoes.
All jokes aside I don't know what it could be, But i do doubt they will do anything serious too you probably walk away in embarressment that they have been messaging you and not this guy! - Lol

FlyingJesus
02-03-2006, 10:33 PM
You may have just helped someone escape the country ^_^

You won't get in trouble whatever happens, you did as you were told to do by whoever you called/called you, so it's the court's fault if things have messed up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!