PDA

View Full Version : The hc Advert Gone Mad?

.:.:jjm261:.:.
03-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Has That Hc Advert Been Turned on Or Fogotten To be Turned Off Because When I Got On It keapt Coming On :o

Ry
03-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Yes, i noticed it too, It's very VERY annoying.

DPS
03-03-2006, 04:41 PM
This has been posted dismorning

Achieve
03-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Has That Hc Advert Been Turned on Or Fogotten To be Turned Off Because When I Got On It keapt Coming On :o

Firstly, learn how to spell. Secondly, stop abusing the shift key. Thirdly, this has been posted.

xxMATTGxx
03-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Well when i click the ad theres no image

but goes to habbogroup.com what is owned by Sulake....

JT-Fan
03-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Very annoying, its so big!

dobzy
03-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Not to long before one of the Hotels turns that into advertising space for external companies. Now, that'll be annoying!

Crazy-Bird-x
03-03-2006, 07:33 PM
It's getting annoying now..

superkat
03-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Not to long before one of the Hotels turns that into advertising space for external companies. Now, that'll be annoying!

I said that to someone the other day. Mark my words it'll be the US Hotel!

GommeInc
03-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Firstly, learn how to spell. Secondly, stop abusing the shift key. Thirdly, this has been posted.
Firstly, if you cannot understand people who have crap spelling, you are thick or too dumb to take the time to understand what they are on about and secondly, paranoia over a shift key makes you more annoying than them.

It seems it has already been posted, but good find though ;)

Achieve
03-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Firstly, if you cannot understand people who have crap spelling, you are thick or too dumb to take the time to understand what they are on about and secondly, paranoia over a shift key makes you more annoying than them.

It seems it has already been posted, but good find though ;)

I knew you'd but in sooner or later.

Firstly, i'm not dumb. I just do not wish to waste time decoding what he has written.

Secondly, I can have ''paranoia'' over a shift key whether or not you like it.

If you don't like what I do or say then deal with it.
The world isn't all as pathetic as you.

Wootzeh
03-03-2006, 08:01 PM
All he spelt wrong was kept and you flamed him for that? Wow.

Achieve
03-03-2006, 08:04 PM
All he spelt wrong was kept and you flamed him for that? Wow.

Excuse me,
but its not that hard to remember that kept is spelt k e p t not k e a p t.

Also, I didn't flame him. I merely told him he was spelling wrong.

Wootzeh
03-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Firstly, learn how to spell. Secondly, stop abusing the shift key. Thirdly, this has been posted. I'd class that as a flame.
It's not remembering neccesarily, if it's in your head that you think kept is spelt keapt, then that's how you spell it, whether it's correct or not.

Glyard
03-03-2006, 08:06 PM
If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Wage, moaning at his spelling won't improve it. If it annoys you that badly, try something like teaching him to spell. Much more constructive, but I suppose you won't want to do that as you'd prefer to take the easy way out.

Achieve
03-03-2006, 08:09 PM
If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Wage, moaning at his spelling won't improve it. If it annoys you that badly, try something like teaching him to spell. Much more constructive, but I suppose you won't want to do that as you'd prefer to take the easy way out.'

I don't remember moaning..?

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, especially by saying that I would want to take the easy way out. You also don't even know me so how would you know I wouldnt want to help him?

I also don't like people who comment on others opinions and choices. If you don't like what I do or say then you don't have to comment on what I thought.

Thanks.

GommeInc
03-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Indeed, must have anger problems "/ Sure acts like it, considering he had a go at me for having a go at him for being a criticising prat.

Excuse me,
but its not that hard to remember that kept is spelt k e p t not k e a p t.

Also, I didn't flame him. I merely told him he was spelling wrong.
If you understood it, why flame about it? You have just contradicted yourself, becuase you wasted your time decoding it when you said you didn't want to waste your time... Or is that hypocritical? Meh, can't remember...

Achieve
03-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Indeed, must have anger problems "/ Sure acts like it, considering he had a go at me for having a go at him for being a criticising prat.

If you understood it, why flame about it? You have just contradicted yourself, becuase you wasted your time decoding it when you said you didn't want to waste your time... Or is that hypocritical? Meh, can't remember...

Excuse me, but it's not hypocritical thanks.

I'm also female, if thats too hard for you to understand.

Also, don't call me a prat.
No one is perfect, i'm not god so don't bite me just because I said that he spelt it wrong.

Love
04-03-2006, 03:00 AM
it is annoying, maybe we dont want to be hc

Glyard
05-03-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't remember moaning..?

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, especially by saying that I would want to take the easy way out. You also don't even know me so how would you know I wouldnt want to help him?

I also don't like people who comment on others opinions and choices. If you don't like what I do or say then you don't have to comment on what I thought.

Thanks.

Moaning, flaming, call it what you like. You pee on the fire in most threads, I've seen it so yeah. I don't know you, but by making a judgement (within my human rights) I got the image you didn't want to help. If you wanted to help, I doubt you'd have biten his head off.

By the way, you commented on what I thought. What a way to contradict.

Pendulum
05-03-2006, 05:04 PM
People who are in Habbo Club shouldn't have to see that annoying thing! Plus the image is un-clickable for me!

Nick.
05-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Lol. Wage and all you lot, can we come back on topic and stop arguing.

Yeah, that HC annoys me so much, I AM ALREADY HC. STOP ASKING ME TO BUY IT FGS!

kthxbi

Achieve
05-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Moaning, flaming, call it what you like. You pee on the fire in most threads, I've seen it so yeah. I don't know you, but by making a judgement (within my human rights) I got the image you didn't want to help. If you wanted to help, I doubt you'd have biten his head off.

By the way, you commented on what I thought. What a way to contradict.

Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

You commented on me, I commented on you.
Thats obviously the way you wanted to be treated.. no?

RyAzIzErE
05-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Lol Great Thread

Polly-alyssa
05-03-2006, 07:38 PM
God its ****ing me off, i like the normal black screen with the loading sign, with this new habbo club advert it seems to take longer gettin into rooms aswell

05-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Right to settle this i know i am an interviewer/writer BUT i use the spel check button on my articles i am sorry if i have made ur hair fall out because i spelt one word wrong now can we pls get on topic Kthnxbi

Also wage i see that you had to edit

Firstly, learn how to spell. Secondly, stop abusing the shift key. Thirdly, this has been posted. Maybe because of spelling?

tm
06-03-2006, 04:09 PM
You can disable this advertisment and all room advertisments by blocking *ads.habbohotel.co.uk* in some form of web filtering program. I use avast! antivirus, it can be blocked in the web shield. Others are available.

Achieve
06-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Right to settle this i know i am an interviewer/writer BUT i use the spel check button on my articles i am sorry if i have made ur hair fall out because i spelt one word wrong now can we pls get on topic Kthnxbi

Also wage i see that you had to edit
Maybe because of spelling?

No babes, because it had posted what I was about to say before I had actually finished. =]

06-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Jst Wondering :eusa_ange

Achieve
06-03-2006, 05:24 PM
If you say so. =P

Achieve
06-03-2006, 05:41 PM
If you say so. =P

Always-Think
06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
lmao @ habbo they are just taking to :rude:s. they already are making world war 3 [pixel edition] with hcs and non hcs so like i dunno. just stop :rude:in' us of habbo. kkthnx.

lmao @ what i'm saying tonight. must have been that energy drink. lol. i love it. *drinks more* ummmm lovley!1111111

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!