PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Site - Im Looking For A Quolified Co-Owner!

:Drafting
04-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Hey My Habbo Name Is Drafting with a : infront of the D And Im Looking For A Quolified Co-owner For my Site

The Url Is Www.HabboChatter.Njgio.Com (http://www.HabboChatter.Njgio.Com)

I Am Plannign to Buy .Com for It In the Futur when it is fully constructed:)

PLease rate my site out of 10 and you know html and are interested in help me make site and maybe be co-owner give me a e-mail By clicking HERE . thanks :)

-Brad!

Homesrfan
04-03-2006, 06:01 AM
7.7/10
I like the site! Its a nice site. Looks like its going to be made smaller. The forum doesn't work though and I can still see you are constructing some of the pages.
I can't wait for the full site to be done.

The one thing that bugs me is that the layout is not habboish and a bit redundant... just green stripes. I think that you should keep the green stripes as the background, but when you get to the actual layout change it somehow.

But pretty nice for a new site.

JoeyK.
04-03-2006, 07:00 AM
It's nice, but I started to feel dizzy after a few minutes with the stripes xP

Always
04-03-2006, 07:17 AM
Yep pretty good but as the other two have said the stripes are a little bit too bright

D3stroyer
04-03-2006, 07:22 AM
oh so samz is back?

-Daza

Flisker
04-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Nice site :) 8/10

Regards,

Snoop

Splinter
04-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Nice colour scheme.. nothing too different and abit plan but its ok 7/10

Jamie.
04-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Hey My Habbo Name Is Drafting with a : infront of the D And Im Looking For A Quolified Co-owner For my Site

The Url Is Www.HabboChatter.Njgio.Com (http://www.HabboChatter.Njgio.Com)

I Am Plannign to Buy .Com for It In the Futur when it is fully constructed:)

PLease rate my site out of 10 and you know html and are interested in help me make site and maybe be co-owner give me a e-mail By clicking HERE . thanks :)

-Brad!
by clicking where lol :s any way nice site i like it i wud say 8/10 altough maybe sort out the stripes :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!