PDA

View Full Version : Confused.

Nick.
05-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey.

I'm confused as to what sexuality I am.

My whole body is saying I'm gay, but 1 small thing is telling me I'm not.

I wouldn't mind being gay, I feel like I am gay, but then I feel like 1 tiny cell in brain says I'm not. Its just really confused me. I'm a boy and I'm 12, and I'm jus so confused. I started puberty last year. I just want to shout "I am gay get over it!". But I can't... as I don't know what effects it will have and as I said something is telling me I'm not.

Please Help.

- Nick

the wombats
05-03-2006, 09:52 AM
It is normal at your age.

Nick.
05-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Mmmm. I guessed that. Ty though!

Anymore advice?

Flisker
05-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Well your going thru the last as me but im 13/14 and i know im gay now so you just have to be patient and then your mind will decide what sexuality you are.

Nick.
05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks Snoop. =]

crimeboy
07-03-2006, 04:35 PM
if i cud help the best way is to flirt wi a boy and if u like it and take it further ure oviously gay and if u dont ya not. but if same happens wi a lass ya probly bi. or ya cud just be a total perve and settle for anything cos ya that desperate.

Lukeh
15-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Your hormones are kicking in, so I really wouldnt shout about it yet.

There will be different parts of you telling you different things and dont make a decision until they all agree.

Its normal for you to feel confused, dont worry youre not weird for it, just wait for things to settle and dont feel the need to label yourself as gay bi or straight just yet :)

teenhelp.org
17-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I think pretty much 99.9% of teenagers go through a phase which is "Am I? Aren't I?" and it's just something which will sort itself out through time and a bit of thinking.

Some people just know they are gay while others need to give it a bit of consideration. Since your hormones are flying around and going crazy at the moment it might be a couple more years before you have a definitive answer to your question.

Just kick back and enjoy life, this will sort itself out in time. :)

Nick.
17-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Umm, Yeah, the threads quite old. I'm over it now. I realised I'm gay.

=]
Thanks. Thread Closed.

- Nick xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!