PDA

View Full Version : HabboPath Forum[Register please]

Craig
05-03-2006, 02:50 PM
www.habbopath.com/forum is mine, saurav's and Move-Along's forum. Saurav and I own the main site which is currently down for maintenance! So we decided to open the forum which is Vbulletin!

Arcade
We already have an arcade up and running! At the moment there are 46 games which you can compete for high scores with ;) There is constantly more and more games being put onto the forum and the games range from old school classics such as Snake and Sonic and range to new school soon to be legends such as Whack A Nazgul! Think you can beat me with the most amount of highscores? Sign up to the forum, go to the arcade and prove me wrong!

eStore And Points System
With our edition of vbulletin we have been able to put a fully functional shop on there! It's not just any shop...it's a FORUM SHOP! On the forum you will get coins/points from posting/making threads and then all you have to do is click on 'eStore'. From there you can buy things to use on the forum[not costing you a penny as you earnt it from posting] such as making your username glow!

VIP
Nearly every forum has VIP so we could not forget this! At the moment we have 5 awesome colours to choose from; these being;[Green//Black//Purple//Orange//Pink[For all you Pink lovers out there;)]
Our prices are very low! £1 for 1 month,£5 for 6 months and £9 for 12 months! And watch out in the future for some great deals we will be having ;)

Jobs
Yes we will be recruiting in most areas actually ;) Check back on the forum daily for new announcements of what jobs are up for grabs and if you have got that job you wanted!

Finally! In the not so distant future we will be having a competition where you can win A THRONE! Yes a THRONE! And it's a very simple competition ;) Check back regularly:p

We promise that HabboPath will be a friendly community! Yes banter is fine but any bullying or mis-using of swear words and you will have to be banned! I hope to see you on the forum some time soon as it will really be great fun!
Kind regards, Craig//CortezHelsing

Php
06-03-2006, 02:18 AM
Nice Forum :)

Ecko
06-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Nice forum, not sure about the layout and forums!

Craig
06-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes I'm not too sure on the layout either,some stuff needs editing but we're slowly getting there =] Feel free to apply for staff jobs :)

issaa.
06-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Im a member :]

Sygon.
08-03-2006, 01:01 PM
I like it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!