PDA

View Full Version : the interview

Juiceydude
06-03-2006, 05:13 PM
if u hav any pics or news plz post ere:eusa_danc

laurenx
06-03-2006, 05:24 PM
You guessed it all. Yep , you go through the tele with all your excitment, then, well , you go to hotel view the room is full when you go through the tele. I'm just saying this to let you know.

Dior x
P.s Anyone In There Take Screen Shots.

laurenx
06-03-2006, 05:25 PM
You guessed it all. Yep , you go through the tele with all your excitment, then, well , you go to hotel view the room is full when you go through the tele. I'm just saying this to let you know.

Dior x

laurenx
06-03-2006, 05:25 PM

Dior x

-Wolverine
06-03-2006, 11:07 PM
What interview? :S

Always-Think
06-03-2006, 11:24 PM
ditto *lengthens*

Kieeran
07-03-2006, 12:05 AM
I was in there. the interview was nothing much although Expect v9 tuesday during that maintenace helkat said it's a busy day in offices tomororw

Neversoft
07-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Ermm, What? :s An Interview by whom?

Typpi
07-03-2006, 07:51 AM

Dior x

Dior x

Dior x

mhm :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!