PDA

View Full Version : Kinda bullied.

Charlie
08-03-2006, 04:01 PM
At school, i hardly speak. This is because no-one talks to me and i never have anything to say, and im shy. As you know, you always get so noobs in your lessons. The noobs in my lesson thought it would be funny to say stuff like 'ooh shut up charlotte' and so on, Because i wasn't talking. At frist i just ignored it. But then the started asking stupid questions. And when some students said about it to the teacher they just ignore it. Then the teacher left the room, One of the noobs then wrote my name on the board. Like the teacher does. I was getting really annoyed by this. The fact they were doing it all because i never spoke. The teacher then came back and told them to stop but that was near the end of the lesson.

It's just they almost shouting stuff at me and the teacher never noticed or did anything, And it was all because i never spoke. When i did they shouted yey. It's really lame that they did this. It really kinda hurt too. :(

I just thought i'd share it with you, To show you just how said some people are. And maybe ask for advice on what to do if this happens again?

Wootzeh
08-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Why don't you try talking then? :S

iluvben
08-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Why don't you try talking then? :S
She said no one will talk to her :rolleyes: Ummm just have some come backs ready to shut them up or thump one

Wootzeh
08-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Then try talking to them?

Jordan3
08-03-2006, 04:09 PM
That's kinda sad taking the p--s out of someone just 'cos they are quite shy and don't talk all the time. I can't really advise you, as I've never experienced something so lame and stupid.

Charlie
08-03-2006, 04:11 PM
But when i do talk, They make a big deal out of it. And then i become centre of attention. And i really don't want that. And i don't wanna talk either.

Jordan3
08-03-2006, 04:12 PM
But when i do talk, They make a big deal out of it. And then i become centre of attention. And i really don't want that. And i don't wanna talk either.

In most of your classes, do you have any like, real friends? ie anyone who doesn't laugh at you for this?

Charlie
08-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Nope, I'm on my own for most of my lessons.

OMGitsaROSS
08-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Cough *thuymp them* Cough

Always works :D

Jordan3
08-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Cough *thuymp them* Cough

Always works :D
No it doesn't. Thumping someone when you're on your own and at ten other people are taking the p-ss out of you won't solve anything.

Neversoft
08-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Then try talking to them?

Why would you want to talk to someone that is horrible to you?

Charlie
08-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Why would you want to talk to someone that is horrible to you?

Yeah, That too ^

Neversoft
08-03-2006, 04:24 PM
When I first started at my school I never spoke in Maths. Then someone kept speaking to annoy the teacher and then blamed it on me, then the Teacher goes "It wasn't Chris he never speaks" Then everyone just laughed. I on the other hand did not find it funny at all. Whenever I spoke in that lesson, they kept making a big deal out of it and saying things like "Omg he spoke!" and asked stupid questions. It kept going on for about 2 weeks, I just ignored them. Then they stopped. Now none of them bother me, and most of them are quite nice people after all. I know its hard to ignore people who annoy you alot, but if you do ignore them, eventually they will stop.

Charlie
08-03-2006, 04:26 PM
When I first started at my school I never spoke in Maths. Then someone kept speaking to annoy the teacher and then blamed it on me, then the Teacher goes "It wasn't Chris he never speaks" Then everyone just laughed. I on the other hand did not find it funny at all. Whenever I spoke in that lesson, they kept making a big deal out of it and saying things like "Omg he spoke!" and asked stupid questions. It kept going on for about 2 weeks, I just ignored them. Then they stopped. Now none of them bother me, and most of them are quite nice people after all. I know its hard to ignore people who annoy you alot, but if you do ignore them, eventually they will stop.

They been doing it for like a few months now. It's just getting worser. And the fact i don't talk to them make's it worse.

Neversoft
08-03-2006, 05:12 PM
the fact i don't talk to them make's it worse.

They don't deserve to be talked to at all. I just hate people who think they're all that.

Charlie
08-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I guess your right, But one time. This guy was asking me to talk to him and he spent the whole lesson trying to get me to talk to him.

It's really getting me down :'(

-:Undertaker:-
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Tell Em To Bugger Off.

Craig
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
No it doesn't. Thumping someone when you're on your own and at ten other people are taking the p-ss out of you won't solve anything.
I sort of agree with you Jordan but it might just be the chavs at my school. When I do 'thump' them they usually end up saying 'Im going mad' and I get even angrier and just quieten down to try and sound them out. But lately me and my mate have had enough and he doesn't care anymore so is going to start on the hardest one and if they get more then looks like I will be sticking up for my mate just to shut them up for once :@

08-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Cortez, Bloody Beat Them Scum Bags !

Charlie
09-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Tell Em To Bugger Off.

Like i said before. I'm shy. So, i wouldn't be able to say bugger off. I daren't even speak to them

Janumz
09-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Like i said before. I'm shy. So, i wouldn't be able to say bugger off. I daren't even speak to them

I'm like that.. >_<
I never talk in class cus I'm too shy, I only talk if my mates are there.. otherwise I'm just totally silent.. Yeah.. I'm kinda in the same situation =[

Charlie
09-03-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm like that.. >_<
I never talk in class cus I'm too shy, I only talk if my mates are there.. otherwise I'm just totally silent.. Yeah.. I'm kinda in the same situation =[

Sucks right? :'(

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Hmm.. I was like this, I mean, sometimes its just natural to just start a conversation with someone.
Just like accidently bang into someone, like one of the people who don't say things to you.. you could
smile at people too, the nicer ones.. the mean
big mouthed ones aren't worth it. And if you make a friend, you can talk to them in class.. and maybe
then they won't say anything to you because
you have someone to talk to, and you won't be shy.. hmm I dunno, I'm sort of a loner in some classes lol..

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:02 PM
I would make a friend, But most of the people in my classes are the kinda people that think they are the best and stuff. No way would they wanna make friends with me.

Achieve
09-03-2006, 09:04 PM
I used to be bullied, they thought I wouldn't react.

How wrong they were. ;)

All you need to do is to tell them to shove off and they will eventually go away.

RedStratocas
09-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Ok, I know this might sound kinda crazy, you dont have to try it if you dont want.

If someone is annoying you, while he or no one else is looking, slap him in the butt. Why? That will confuse the hell out of him. Plus, he cant tell his friends he was just slapped in the butt, that would make them kick his butt.

James!
09-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Start making some new friends.. if theres a new guy in the school start talking to him and be his friend.

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 09:10 PM
I would make a friend, But most of the people in my classes are the kinda people that think they are the best and stuff. No way would they wanna make friends with me.

Well if they are like that then none of them are worth it.

You could try and make friends with other people in the school? Or if you hear anyone talking about a site they go on with their mates, you could go on it too and try to talk to them on there :]

Also.. I get called names at school, I'm in 4th year (11th grade?) and half my year call me 'rat face', so yeah, it's not very nice.

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:17 PM
I would make new friends in the school. But it's just in the lessons they do it. And i don't know anyone in those lessons.

If i slapped his butt, He probs would say something and it'll go round school, Which'll be twice as bad.

I can't tell them to shove off because i'm too shy to do that. That's kinda the main reason i don't talk.

James!
09-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Start hanging around with girls.. worked for me xD

Achieve
09-03-2006, 09:19 PM
I would make new friends in the school. But it's just in the lessons they do it. And i don't know anyone in those lessons.

If i slapped his butt, He probs would say something and it'll go round school, Which'll be twice as bad.

I can't tell them to shove off because i'm too shy to do that. That's kinda the main reason i don't talk.

Does your school have a counciller?

If so, I would pay them a visit as they can offer pretty good advice.

Jordan3
09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Does your school have a counciller?

If so, I would pay them a visit as they can offer pretty good advice.

Yeah, or do you have what my school has, Peer Mentors. Basically pupils who roam the playground helping people out.

RedStratocas
09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Okay okay, I understand. It worked once for me, thats all.:P

I know youre shy, but it would be priceless to shout out while they are bothering you "I DONT KNOW [HIS/HER NAME HERE], ITS PROBABLY JUST A RASH, BUT I WOULD HAVE A DOCTOR CHECK IT OUT JUST IN CASE"

Jordan3
09-03-2006, 09:23 PM

You seem like a really cool person to hang around with <3

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:26 PM
You seem like a really cool person to hang around with <3

:o Oh my gawd, Your like the first person to say that.

And thanks to everyone who's give me advice <3 ;)

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Maybe you could join a club or something :] like if you played an instrument, like guitar or bass or drums (they rock) or like.. classical stuff :]

09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Us Non-Chavs Will Have The Last Laugh.

Jordan3
09-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Us Non-Chavs Will Have The Last Laugh.

We can only hope.

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Maybe you could join a club or something :] like if you played an instrument, like guitar or bass or drums (they rock) or like.. classical stuff :]

All the clubs are after school, And i have to walk home and it's like a 35 minute walk. So, i wouldn't be able to do that. And i don't play any instrument. I wish i did tho.

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 09:35 PM
All the clubs are after school, And i have to walk home and it's like a 35 minute walk. So, i wouldn't be able to do that. And i don't play any instrument. I wish i did tho.

Ohh ok =[ that sorta sucks then..

n hmm, you should if you are interested, I was interested in music AGES ago but my mum and dad didn't let me do anything..but now I'm older I can do what I want... I play guitar =]

Krusty
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Pretty sad, people doing that at their age
^o)

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Lucky you, I wanna play the drums but my mom and dad say it won't last and that i'll give up.

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Lucky you, I wanna play the drums but my mom and dad say it won't last and that i'll give up.

:O My dad said that about me playin guitar..... hmm god I hate it when things just can't be :(

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:39 PM
:O My dad said that about me playin guitar..... hmm god I hate it when things just can't be :(

I know, Blows bigtime.

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
I know, Blows bigtime.
Aye =[

Charlie
09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Thanks for helping anyway ;)

t0tsy
09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Thanks for helping anyway ;)

Its okey :]

woebegone
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
BAHAHA, you sound like this kid that was in my class who never talked, than he dropped out because no one likes him.

=Jen=
10-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Do you live in USA? It's just as bad here, I only talk to people who talk to me, and yeah, when people pick on me or someone who isn't doing nothing... Let's just say, I end up in detention... :\ Just ignore them, and keep telling your teacher, If they don't do anything after about a week, Start skipping classes, and refuse to go to the punishment for it until they do something. :eusa_wall

Edit: Woebegone or w/e people do drop out because of isolation, Look at me, I got suspended from school, for 3 weeks, and liked it, and didn't come back for rest of year... -_- Regretful, but still enjoyable.

BL!NKEY
10-03-2006, 03:23 AM
Do you live in USA? It's just as bad here, I only talk to people who talk to me, and yeah, when people pick on me or someone who isn't doing nothing... Let's just say, I end up in detention... :\ Just ignore them, and keep telling your teacher, If they don't do anything after about a week, Start skipping classes, and refuse to go to the punishment for it until they do something. :eusa_wall

Edit: Woebegone or w/e people do drop out because of isolation, Look at me, I got suspended from school, for 3 weeks, and liked it, and didn't come back for rest of year... -_- Regretful, but still enjoyable.

I wouldnt do what he said

Instead just try to talk to them and make jokes

They will change their thoughts about you probally and you will be fine.

Because you get mad just makes them want to pick on you more.

Try giving in to whatever they say and have fun.

They will stop if they dont see you in pain.

And do you really call people in real life Noobs?

woebegone
10-03-2006, 03:30 AM

If you actually enjoyed isolation than you are one sad little person.

Pulchritudinous
10-03-2006, 08:50 AM
I havn't read any of this thread, apart from your first post, so I don't know if anyone has already given this advice..

I had a simular problem when I started a new school in Aussie, as I previously lived in England.

I am not a quiet person, but when you are uncomfortable, and don't have friends your confident with, you become quiet, I moved schools soon after I realised I was miserable, and found a fabulous group of friends who I love!

If it's not an option for you to move schools and start over, just put yourself out there, you'll be surprised how friendly some people are about accepting you.

You know, you're obviously getting bothered by them, I hope you realise your an ideal target for people with low esteem, they hate being told nasty things about themselves, so they will obviously pick someone who won't show them up, or hurt them back, so they can prove that their 'tough'.

They are only trying to make you feel small so they can feel big, tell them that.

=Jen=
11-03-2006, 02:57 AM
If you actually enjoyed isolation than you are one sad little person. I'm sure your not very popular yourself, So, Yeah... You just think you all that cause we don't know you... -_-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!