PDA

View Full Version : WEIRD

djclune
08-03-2006, 04:07 PM
ok this is just a little update but did it use to be like this????
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4845/weird5xz.png (http://imageshack.us)

Edited by Eckuii (Super Moderator) - Thread closed at Starters request.

OmgItsBananas
09-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Its obvious you moved it, you can see you can click on it and put it in the black and of course, when you print screen it doesnt show your mouse.
I dont like people who reckon they are great by putting something somewhere.

James!
09-03-2006, 06:10 PM
You can actually do this in all rooms?

Rawr
09-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Why try and fake a glitch? For rep? All you have done is dragged it from your hand into the black section and clicked print screen. *appluads*

RYANNNNN
09-03-2006, 06:56 PM
It's possible to happen you know, you have no proof he faked it or it's real so idealy thread should be closed.

OmgItsBananas
09-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah. Happens the exact time he clicked on it

Lozzoling
09-03-2006, 07:13 PM
sigh thats really really really painfully obvious,i don't know if i can bring myself to even comment,all i say;

"rise of the n00b"

FlyingJesus
09-03-2006, 07:20 PM
He might be talking about the shading. As in, things in black areas are now shadowed.

Lozzoling
09-03-2006, 07:23 PM
or he might just be trying to make him give him rep for this 'amazing discovery'

wrong section anyway

The Professor
09-03-2006, 07:52 PM
He might be talking about the shading. As in, things in black areas are now shadowed.

I applaud you trying to be optimistic, but there is nothing new or educational in this thread apart from now we know who to set the bad rep monster on.

Joeymac
09-03-2006, 10:27 PM
in this thread apart from now we know who to set the bad rep monster on.

Whoooooo?

djclune
11-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Wait, For a Start i Know i draged it... i never knew it made it bigger before. did i ever say i never moved it um???? Know.
so can you stop giving stupid -rep
-djclune

Why try and fake a glitch? For rep? All you have done is dragged it from your hand into the black section and clicked print screen. *appluads*
Did i ever once say it was a glitch? i think you will find that i did not. i thought it was a update. and yes i did print screen is that not how people take screen shots when they think that something was updated? or am i doing that the hard way. *Appluads you* - REP
-djclune

joshuar
11-03-2006, 06:14 PM
I think what he means is that when you move a piece of furni out of the 'public guest rooms' then it grows back to its normal guest room size.

Stab
11-03-2006, 06:15 PM
i think he means: PROFITEROLES
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/flooberry/profONE.png

Edited by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic
You know my profiteroles rock, so don't bother Moderating them!11 <said fLOOB

Nick.
11-03-2006, 06:27 PM
or he might just be trying to make him give him rep for this 'amazing discovery'

wrong section anyway
I have to admit, 70% of this forum are sarcastic prats who think they are big and hard by saying stuff exactly like this. You can bad rep me for the post if you wish, but it's my opinion... And I ain't here to get special little green bars from people I don't know. So bad rep me as much as you wish...

From an earlier comment stating something like:

Its obvious you moved it, you can see you can click on it and put it in the black and of course, when you print screen it doesnt show your mouse.
I dont like people who reckon they are great by putting something somewhere.

Did he say he put it there? No.

Did he say it was a glitch? No.

Everyone should just stop being such idiots on this forum.

Rawr
11-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Did i ever once say it was a glitch? i think you will find that i did not. i thought it was a update. and yes i did print screen is that not how people take screen shots when they think that something was updated? or am i doing that the hard way. *Appluads you* - REP
-djclune

My bad homie. Thought you ment you could put the stool in the black space. *Hands chill pill* :)

djclune
11-03-2006, 06:38 PM
by the looks of things this was just one mis understanding but i got lots of bad reps out of it ...
-djclune

Rawr
11-03-2006, 06:55 PM
by the looks of things this was just one mis understanding but i got lots of bad reps out of it ...
-djclune

I don't bad rep. :p

djclune
11-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I don't bad rep. :p
dont you? oh well two people gave me bad rep
not realy loads lol.
-djclune

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!