PDA

View Full Version : Frozen :(

babeloverchris
09-03-2006, 11:27 PM
*Sigh* As I've just recently been working up more Habbo items to do more Habbo - Neopets trading, as of today I am frozen! I have yet to know if its 72 hours, or permenant... But either way its still unforunate. I have sent a ban appeal. Unless Im unbanned, or its only 72 hours I will no longer be doing Neopets for Habbo trades. I just thought I'd tell you all. (Although I doubt you care anyways lol)

So yeah. Thats it. Thanks

Cyndia
10-03-2006, 04:16 AM
Aww no! That sucks! Do you have any idea why you got frozen? You should always be careful about talking about trading on neopets by the way. I managed to lose a million and a couple hundred thousand because I accidentally neomailed someone about trading money for the neopoints, and it got me frozen. Luckily it was only one of my trading accounts, and so my main was still okay..

But yeah. I really hope you manage to get it unbanned!
Let me know how it turns out..

<33333333

babeloverchris
10-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah it was banned for habbo to neopets trading :(.

1. Neopets Is A Game, Not A Way To Make Money.
As a guest you do not own the accounts, activities, items, Neopoints, characters, locations, faeries, games and pets on the site; they are for you to play with while on the site. Except as permitted by the functionality of this site, you can't sell them (for money or Neopoints), give them to anyone, trade them for anything (including Neopoints), or pretend you made them. This means that you cannot try to make money off the Neopoints or virtual items in your account or even sell the time it took you to collect such items and Neopoints. If we find someone selling Neopoints or items, we will freeze every account controlled by that user and every account of the user who purchased such Neopoints or items.

There IS a chance that its only a 72 hour ban, which I'll find out some time in the next day or two... But its more than likely perm. :(

Well beware all neopets to habbo/runescape buyers/sellers out there. Neopets is on the prowl. Lol

Also, Im not really sure how they found out that I was doing the trades.. they could either be monitoring the Habbox Forum (not very likely), or became suspicious of me getting big free trades of like 300,000 for free.

Cyndia
11-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Hopefully it was just from the habbox forum.. Maybe.. Because I've certainly done more than my share of suspicious large free trades. :D I'm just not going to post my user anymore.. and other accounts to trade on is always a good precaution. Hopefully it's just a 72 hour ban..

babeloverchris
12-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Update:

Its permenent, and theres no backing out of it. I tried sending a ban appeal and they refused because theres no doubt that I was doing intergame trading. *Sigh* Well back to Conquer Online for me.

I probably wont be posting any more in the Neopets section of the forum unless some random stroke of luck causes me to become unbanned. So see you all around.

-Chris

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!