PDA

View Full Version : www.habbowave.net

Sojobo
10-03-2006, 03:26 AM
Might as well give it a shot :P
http://www.habbowave.net/forum
If any of you like forums... durr your on one... anyways take a look at my new forum :)
I have modded it like mad :P
Its a phpbb forum (i prefer over Vb simply because its easier to Mod)
The forum has shops, forum cash, arcades with playable games, highscores & trophies, forum items, rares & Super rares, a few comps running atm.
Its a new forum and i havent chosen any Moderators yet but i will be chosing users who use the forum on regular basis to be Mods for it :)

Feedback would be appreciated :eusa_danc

Lycan
10-03-2006, 07:46 AM
VB's I Find Just as Easy to MOD,

you just upload files, add the product, and if you can be bothered change them template, or not link straight to them. your main sites... blue and intresting...

and on that site £4 for 1.2 Gigs with 10 gigs of bandwidth 50 Mailboxs , is just stupid and overpriced, and the shoutcast, bleugh! , tell the owner to lower there prices,

Sygon.
10-03-2006, 11:43 AM
You need to skin it better

Sojobo
10-03-2006, 05:28 PM
i intend to, its not looking very nice atm... its just such a fuss changing the template because all the Mods are dependant upon the template... anyways i have installed user shops now so people can run their own shops :D

:Edzy
10-03-2006, 07:51 PM
ewwwwww i hate phpbb when they have the original layout :( even lucy silvas uses it +o(

Sojobo
11-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Heh thats not the original layout :P
i plan on changing the template because i dont really like it either, Forum is going quite well so far though :)
4 days old;
Number of posts: 451 Posts per day: 111.62
Number of topics: 83 Topics per day: 20.54
Number of users: 22 Users per day: 5.44

Safice
11-03-2006, 03:12 AM
I changed from phpBB (cause it annoyed me) to myBB (it went well) To vB which ROX MY SOX seriously, phpBB isn't good and will start to annoy you.

I changed from phpBB cause u couldn't see the recently posted in thread name, which really pee'd me off.

craigg.
11-03-2006, 08:09 AM
I changed from phpBB (cause it annoyed me) to myBB (it went well) To vB which ROX MY SOX seriously, phpBB isn't good and will start to annoy you.

I changed from phpBB cause u couldn't see the recently posted in thread name, which really pee'd me off.
Thats simply modified through PHP and the tables in the MySQL.

Downloading a pre-made forum is the lazy way, I built my own forum a while back, It isnt that hard at all. By making your own, you can modify everything, not just little snippets which may add little touches.

- Craig.

Lycan
11-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Thats simply modified through PHP and the tables in the MySQL.

Downloading a pre-made forum is the lazy way, I built my own forum a while back, It isnt that hard at all. By making your own, you can modify everything, not just little snippets which may add little touches.

- Craig.

I thought you gave up, because it gave you hell?

Sygon.
11-03-2006, 11:29 AM
I built my own forum too :D

Sojobo
11-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Im working on installing an RPG Mod to the forum now, the way i see it is that most Habbos are RPG fanatics anyway, also if you dont like that kind of thing you can still use it as an ordinary Forum :)

Sojobo
14-03-2006, 01:52 AM
Rather than making a new topi i thought Id put the message in here;

Vote us for official fansite! :P

Also we have a new forum - and its lovely!

www.hw-forum.net/v4

craigg.
14-03-2006, 06:21 PM
I thought you gave up, because it gave you hell?

I gave up in the end because my friend shut down his hosting account, and all my work was lost :@ It was fully functional, but then I just couldn't be bothered to code it again as I coded it online

Sojobo
15-03-2006, 02:27 AM
We've been holding a special HabboWave carinval for a few days now, some of you may have already been, search sojobo for it :) i think we'll keep it open for a while longer, its been a big hit :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!