PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People who say "Whats the point in scamming?"

iRobert
10-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Well obviouslly the point in scamming is you can get furni compelteley free , most of these people are just suck-ups.
I mean , you can not like scamming if you want , but that questions just stupid , the point in scamming is getting furni compeltely free :@

[End Rant/]

Nick.
11-03-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm sorry.

But, are you an idiot?

People say this because they want to show that they would never want to scam and hurt someones feelings.

bubble79
11-03-2006, 04:53 PM
But although it's getting it free, anyone who scams is obviously a completely heartless person, because would you steal from a person in the street or go up to them and say, "look, whenever you write down your bank details it comes up as bobba, and it gives yuo free money!" and you would never ever do that (well, if you would then you'rew even stupider than the stupidest person I know, and if you wanted to scam someone like that then you're even worse.) So yes, there is a point to scamming if you're heartless, think that just because you're never going to meet these people then it doesn't matter that you steal from them, and are really mean. If you want furni you should get some yourself or askl for donations whoch, although annoying, is not scamming

Brody
11-03-2006, 04:55 PM
scammers r people who need to get out more to stressed over pixels

iRobert
12-03-2006, 06:09 PM
You dont get me , you can think its cruel or whatever , but surely everyone must see the point of it.

bubble79
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
I see the point, but that is similar to syaing that I see the oint of armed robbery.

Ry
13-03-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry.

But, are you an idiot?

People say this because they want to show that they would never want to scam and hurt someones feelings.

Yeah, I totally agree, He's an idiot! :o

-will0-
18-03-2006, 11:19 AM
we all know what the point of scamming is it is just that we think its stupid. scamming is dumb anyway the rewards are not great at all you get stuff like ducks i know i used to scam not anymore though and i'm proud. :D

cocaine
18-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Well obviouslly the point in scamming is you can get furni compelteley free , most of these people are just suck-ups.
I mean , you can not like scamming if you want , but that questions just stupid , the point in scamming is getting furni compeltely free :@

[End Rant/]

Well... of course it is. :rolleyes: Why else would they do it?

iRobert
19-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Well im just saying , i allways can scam a rare easilly . Scammers are not stupid , there just not sad enough to spend money when you can just go *click , and youv scammed it

Catchetat
19-03-2006, 02:12 PM
There's no point in scamming because soon or later, IF FOUND, you will be perm banned for scamming.

Redmoon Evil
19-03-2006, 02:20 PM

[End Rant/]

most scammers probabily have like a very low thinking capacity as theyre wasting days of convincing to scam say 3 hc when if they were to use their mind they could have 3 hc in a day

FlyingJesus
19-03-2006, 11:46 PM
"look, whenever you write down your bank details it comes up as bobba, and it gives yuo free money!"

Haha must try that some time, +rep :D

Colourfulâ„¢
20-03-2006, 08:22 AM
People say "what's the point in scamming" because they would never scam someone even if it was of a throne, and they wish that everybody was like them.

Game:
20-03-2006, 04:39 PM
:eusa_wall Scammers are people Who , are heartless and doesnt care how hard the person there scamming has worked to get all there furni . scamming in habbo is like stealing somone's money at school, ITS A CRIME

Infrontation
20-03-2006, 04:48 PM
People say that there generally too seem as if they are the responsible one and would never scam. In the end the point of scamming is generally too gain furniture without paying for it or something like that. GAME: There are a lot of people in habbo that scam, so there must be a lot of heartless people out there.

H
20-03-2006, 05:53 PM
There's no point in scamming because soon or later, IF FOUND, you will be perm banned for scamming.

There is a point if you don't get caught though. Do you REALLY THINK all the rich people on habbo, lets take Ecko for explain, got rich by being truthful?

He scammed using Paypal and Ebay, MOST people scam. This thread is pointless and states the obviously

You scam - to get furniture free. SIMPLE.

Menshevik
26-03-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm sorry.

But, are you an idiot?

Then say "I'd never scam and hurt someones feelings."
But the fact that they ask a question, instead of statiing an opinion is the problem.

bubble79
26-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Well im just saying , i allways can scam a rare easilly . Scammers are not stupid , there just not sad enough to spend money when you can just go *click , and youv scammed it

and stealing pixels from people, so making other people upset about it, pon stuff they have sp[ent real money on. And that's not sad?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!