PDA

View Full Version : Buying habbo for my runescape

SM007H
11-03-2006, 09:38 AM
i have 6.8mill and im looking for ts and hcs
my habbo name is:SM007H NOtE: the 007 are numbers runescape:ne lg
i cant add u on runescape because my friend list is maxed out!
so add me on habbo and we have chat
i dont go first because ive been scammed meny of time but im happy to go 1 at time and half and halfs.
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

!!mike!!
11-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Well many of us have been scammed and is a usual message when someone doesnt want to go first. You have a very low post count so no-one will go 1st with you. (i have a low post count but im not buying)

dizzieboi
11-03-2006, 09:51 AM
im not5 ognig first cosu got lower psot then me but i would trade hc or 75k

SM007H
11-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Well many of us have been scammed and is a usual message when someone doesnt want to go first. You have a very low post count so no-one will go 1st with you. (i have a low post count but im not buying)

I dont think that matters i just joined this site to get habbo stuff iv played runescape for a long time combat 95 and if i where to get banned i would alot more than u(say ur lvl 67

SM007H
11-03-2006, 09:55 AM
im not5 ognig first cosu got lower psot then me but i would trade hc or 75k

and i used to go on this site alot more then i forgot that acct name iv been scammed alot more than ppl have.. ive been scammed 4mil.

.Amit.
11-03-2006, 11:27 AM
NO ONE TREUST THS SON OFR A NUTCRACKER, THIS THE GUY SCAMMED ME WHAT I POSTED ABOT HE TOOK MY SPECIAL RARES, GIVE THEM ME BACK YOU SCAMMER

Here my post, he name is in starts for ilegal reasons, I think:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=149770

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!